Error encountered in: C:\HostingSpaces\weblevel\forums.barrelhorseworld.com\wwwroot\forum\templates\original\fragments\template-begin.asp
Microsoft VBScript compilation error - Expected statement
Junior High and High School Rodeos
barrelgirly2018
Reg. Mar 2014
Posted 2014-03-26 9:29 PM
Subject: Junior High and High School Rodeos

I am new to the whole school rodeos. What all goes on at the rodeos??? I am in the 8th grade at the moment and I am signing up for Junior High Rodeos and I will also be competing in High School Rodeos in a few months. Just give me all the info ignored you can.
Thanks,
Kylie Kay Franklin
Colorado
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
MIHSRAQueen
Reg. Dec 2014
Posted 2014-12-31 11:26 AM
Subject: RE: Junior High and High School Rodeos

boon

The Junior High School rodeo girls events include barrel racing, pole bending, goat tying, break away roping, team roping, ribbon roping (if your state includes it) and the queen/princess pageant. The high school events are nearly the same excluding ribbon roping. They also offer shooting and cutting events. the top 4 in each event after the state finals carry on to nationals. Junior High finals are in Des Moines, Iowa and the High School finals are held in Rock Springs, Wyoming. The top 4 move onto nationals but awards are usually given to the top 6 in each division. Scholarship money is also collected through the course of your High School Rodeo career and bonuses are given to event directors, student board members and the queen of each year. There are countless opportunities in the National High School Rodeo Association and I recommend it to anyone wishing to further their rodeo career! Good luck!
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
jbw tx mom
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2015-02-12 9:32 AM

Veteran

You can make these years the best or the worst. Meet as many people as you can, be a good sport no one likes to listen to sore losers. Some of our best friends we meet at Jr and High School rodeo and have maintained those friendships for the last twenty years. Those lessons we learned about winning gracefully and losing even more gracefully, how to make new friends out of our normal small town clique, get involved in your district teaches you leadership skills all will carry over in life and make going to college or working as an adult easier and most of all ENJOY I have loved watching these kids grow up and become adults and now most have children of their own.
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
jbw tx mom
Reg. Aug 2007
Posted 2015-02-12 9:33 AM

Veteran

You can make these years the best or the worst. Meet as many people as you can, be a good sport no one likes to listen to sore losers. Some of our best friends we meet at Jr and High School rodeo and have maintained those friendships for the last twenty years. Those lessons we learned about winning gracefully and losing even more gracefully, how to make new friends out of our normal small town clique, get involved in your district teaches you leadership skills all will carry over in life and make going to college or working as an adult easier and most of all ENJOY I have loved watching these kids grow up and become adults and now most have children of their own.
↑ Top ↓ Bottom