Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
7mo Blue Heeler to a good home
Moderators: gotothewhip, crossspur

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2014-02-06 7:38 AM
1 replies, 3328 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Dog Pound  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

onadime
Reg. Jan 2006
Posted 2013-12-30 11:36 PM (#6905310)
Subject: 7mo Blue Heeler to a good home

Educated Heeler Parent

We are currently fostering a heeler pup for my mom. Gus is 7 months old, neutered and up to date on all shots. Hes a handsome dog with a double mask. He's very rambunctious and all heeler. Mom has decided he's too much dog for her so he needs a home. He's been living with us since Thanksgiving going through some Blue Heeler Boot Camp. He needs an alpha owner. He's good with other dogs but plays too rough for little dogs. He doesn't have a mean bone in his body. He comes when called and sits. He's learning not to jump on people. Doesn't potty in the house. Doesn't bother or chew on things. Doesn't bother the horses. We don't have any cats so I don't know about those. Really likes to snuggle up with you. I would like to find him a home where he can still live in the house but gets to go out and play plenty too. He's a handful and I'm not willing to place him with anyone that hasn't owned a heeler before. He is making a nice dog but he is still a pup and is going to require some patience. If you are interested in Gus give me a call. 918-260-4285. I am located outside Tulsa, OK. Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
hoofs_in_motion
Reg. Apr 2011
Posted 2014-02-06 7:38 AM (#6931837 - in reply to #6905310)
Subject: RE: 7mo Blue Heeler to a good home

Undercover Amish Mafia Member

do you still have this pup?
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'