Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Lazy horse!

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2014-01-29 1:32 AM
1 replies, 6455 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Sticky Forum  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Barrelhorsehelp1
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2014-01-16 3:17 PM (#6918352)
Subject: Lazy horse!

Ive got a 8 yr old quarter horse, cow bred. THAT JUST WONT RUN! This is her second year barrel racing. she was brought together by a very good trainer in the GA 03 area. She is going to be a REALLY nice horse and she already is. But anyways, my problem is she wont run... we can go to an nbha show and run the youth a run in the 3D but come back in the open and win the thing. she runs so much harder her second run, EVERYTIME. ive tried breezy her before I run her and it still doesn't work. I want to rodeo her but not if I cant get her to run hard her first run. I know she can run cause she does everytime her second run. People say its just a phase she'll grow out of it, shes still new to barrel racing. but I need something competitive this year I just don't want to sell her because I know shes gonna be the horse with a new owner out running me! so im kinda stuck. She doesn't get hot at the gate or anything. and she get fed VERY high energy foods and supplements. Any ideas??
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
LisaCampbell
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2014-01-29 1:32 AM (#6926520 - in reply to #6918352)
Subject: RE: Lazy horse!

boon

Are you going to sell the horse? I am Interested.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software