Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

JACKSON, OH BARREL RACE THIS WEEKEND!!

Moderators: crossspur, gotothewhip
Jump to page :
Last activity 2014-03-28 2:12 PM
1 replies, 3411 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Events
Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh

ABRA
Reg. Feb 2014
Posted 2014-03-28 1:34 PM
Subject: JACKSON, OH BARREL RACE THIS WEEKEND!!

BIG NEWS for the Barrel Race this coming weekend! March 28-30, 2014 in Jackson,OH. The ABRA will be giving away goody bags of horse treats to all exhibitors, but these aren't just goody bags they all will have 10% off discount coupons for your entire bill for the Memorial Day Bash May 23-25, 2014 at Hendersons Arena. AND ONE MORE SURPRISE....if you pick up your goody bag and enter Friday Night this weekend you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to WIN $100.00 in CASH!!!! (Only those that enter Friday March 28 will be in the drawing)
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
jbhoot
Reg. Jan 2010
Posted 2014-03-28 2:12 PM
Subject: RE: JACKSON, OH BARREL RACE THIS WEEKEND!!

ABRA - 2014-03-28 1:34 PM

BIG NEWS for the Barrel Race this coming weekend! March 28-30, 2014 in Jackson,OH. The ABRA will be giving away goody bags of horse treats to all exhibitors, but these aren't just goody bags they all will have 10% off discount coupons for your entire bill for the Memorial Day Bash May 23-25, 2014 at Hendersons Arena. AND ONE MORE SURPRISE....if you pick up your goody bag and enter Friday Night this weekend you will receive a raffle ticket for a chance to WIN $100.00 in CASH!!!! (Only those that enter Friday March 28 will be in the drawing)

Do you have the address of the arena? I have to meet someone there Saturday to look at a horse. Thanks
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software