Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Anyone see this giveaway for MVP supplments?

Jump to page :
Last activity 2021-10-13 12:46 PM
2 replies, 1915 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

chasingcans4cash
Reg. Jul 2014
Posted 2014-07-18 4:29 PM
Subject: Anyone see this giveaway for MVP supplments?

boon

Hey I just thought I'd share with everyone. I saw on MVP's facebook page that they have an gastric support supplement and they have a drawing with 100 winners! Has anyone used Gastro-Plex before? Looks like it has a good combination of ingredients. I would be interested to try it out.. anyways I posted the entry form below for anyone interested!

http://www.medvetpharm.com/form.asp?f_key=78073CA1D48646EE8F5143095...
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Liana D
Reg. Sep 2008
Posted 2021-10-10 3:17 PM
Subject: RE: Anyone see this giveaway for MVP supplments?

Defense Attorney for The Horse

chasingcans4cash - 2014-07-18 4:29 PM Hey I just thought I'd share with everyone. I saw on MVP's facebook page that they have an gastric support supplement and they have a drawing with 100 winners! Has anyone used Gastro-Plex before? Looks like it has a good combination of ingredients. I would be interested to try it out.. anyways I posted the entry form below for anyone interested! http://www.medvetpharm.com/form.asp?f_key=78073CA1D48646EE8F5143095...

I've love MVP gastroplex ! I keep my young horses on it and

use the Gastroplex paste before they load in the trailer.  
I've got a friend that started her horse on it that was on stall rest. The horse was nervous and pacing the stall, a few days on

the Gastroplex and the horse quieted down and was much happier. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Ivory Howard
Reg. Sep 2021
Posted 2021-10-13 12:46 PM
Subject: RE: Anyone see this giveaway for MVP supplments?

boon

Do you love GiveAways too? In this case, you will like the cheap mystery box on the DrakeMall website. There are tons of cool prizes in this box and you can buy it for $ 0.55. I am delighted with prizes such as PS classic and Amazfit BIP, which can be found in this loot box. All in all, visit this site and see for yourself.

Edited by Ivory Howard 2021-10-14 2:49 PM
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software