Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Diamonds & Dirt
Moderators: crossspur, gotothewhip

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-03-09 1:46 PM
26 replies, 6952 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Events  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Herbie
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2015-03-09 1:03 PM (#7131270 - in reply to #7131193)
Subject: RE: Diamonds & Dirt

Military family

LRQHS - 2015-03-09 11:36 AM I want to go sooooo bad, but horse stuff keeps happening!

I sold a filly this weekend in a parking lot after driving to Crockett, TX. I drove there to buy her back from a lady that, unfortunately, is going through a divorce and couldn't keep her. So, drive all that way and sell her to the ladies friend.....they could have made that arrangement without me, but the buyer didn't say anything to the first lady until I got there.

Ok. So, I sell her. I'm riding with my family yesterday and the second lady calls up saying her husband lost his mind when she pulled up with a new horse. Grreeeaaatttttt. So, now, I'm arranging for the horse to go to Alaina Broussard to train. I can't put her back for sale, because everyone has seen me sale her twice and will think something is wrong with her (smh).

So, yeah, I'm dying to go to D and D to see my buddies, but crap has been happening lol. If I go, I'll be there Saturday and stuck to Jessi Quarles :)

Whoever that is must be one lucky girl!!!!!!   Blahahahaha  Now bring your hiney, LRQHS!!!!!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
LRQHS
Reg. Nov 2011
Posted 2015-03-09 1:12 PM (#7131277 - in reply to #7130922)

Military family

Yeah, Jessi Quarles is pretty lucky to have a great buddy like me  
total performance
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2015-03-09 1:34 PM (#7131292 - in reply to #7131199)

TyE - 2015-03-09 11:45 AM Is there a webcast? 

I believe 3-2-1 action video is webcasting.
total performance
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2015-03-09 1:35 PM (#7131293 - in reply to #7131270)

Herbie - 2015-03-09 1:03 PM
LRQHS - 2015-03-09 11:36 AM I want to go sooooo bad, but horse stuff keeps happening!

I sold a filly this weekend in a parking lot after driving to Crockett, TX. I drove there to buy her back from a lady that, unfortunately, is going through a divorce and couldn't keep her. So, drive all that way and sell her to the ladies friend.....they could have made that arrangement without me, but the buyer didn't say anything to the first lady until I got there.

Ok. So, I sell her. I'm riding with my family yesterday and the second lady calls up saying her husband lost his mind when she pulled up with a new horse. Grreeeaaatttttt. So, now, I'm arranging for the horse to go to Alaina Broussard to train. I can't put her back for sale, because everyone has seen me sale her twice and will think something is wrong with her (smh).

So, yeah, I'm dying to go to D and D to see my buddies, but crap has been happening lol. If I go, I'll be there Saturday and stuck to Jessi Quarles :)
Whoever that is must be one lucky girl!!!!!!   Blahahahaha  Now bring your hiney, LRQHS!!!!!

I agree...she needs to bring herself to Texas!  
LRQHS
Reg. Nov 2011
Posted 2015-03-09 1:37 PM (#7131295 - in reply to #7131293)

Military family

total performance - 2015-03-09 1:35 PM

How many times can I go to Texas in one month? lol I'm about to just move to Texas. I'm there more than I am in Louisiana lol. 
Herbie
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2015-03-09 1:39 PM (#7131298 - in reply to #7131295)

Military family

LRQHS - 2015-03-09 1:37 PM

How many times can I go to Texas in one month? lol I'm about to just move to Texas. I'm there more than I am in Louisiana lol. 

NOW you're talking, LRQHS!!!!!!  I like the sound of that!!!!! 
total performance
Reg. Nov 2007
Posted 2015-03-09 1:46 PM (#7131305 - in reply to #7131295)

LRQHS - 2015-03-09 1:37 PM

See there, now your talking!!!   
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)