Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Hi All... I've been gone for awhile.. Whoops!
Moderators: ForumAdmin, gotothewhip, crossspur

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2015-04-10 9:59 AM
3 replies, 4175 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Teen Talk
Refresh
Message format

samsonite
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2015-03-10 7:05 PM (#7132040)
Subject: Hi All... I've been gone for awhile.. Whoops!

Extreme Veteran

Howdy everyone. It's been a very long time sense I've been on here. Life has been crazy and I just don't have the time anymore. I'm already almost finished with my Sophomore year in high school and the last time I posted was when I was still in middle school. It's crazy. I'm still barrel racing with the same mare (The one in my profile picture) and I'm in the marching band at my school and my 3rd year running on the track team. I'm driving, and looking at colleges now. OSU is in my sites. 
 So, how is everyone? How are your horses? I'd love to get back into the swing of things here.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
outrundaizy
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2015-03-28 2:07 AM (#7140321 - in reply to #7132040)
Subject: RE: Hi All... I've been gone for awhile.. Whoops!

Don't Wanna Make This Awkward

Awesome to hear you are doing well! I missed seeing your posts from before! & you look so pretty in your profile picture(:

Sophomore year was my favorite year of high school closely followed by my senior year.. I'm a freshman again, but in college now

samsonite
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2015-04-06 11:35 AM (#7144368 - in reply to #7140321)

Extreme Veteran

Thanks so much! And that's awesome.  I haven't particularly enjoyed the life of a lower classman, but I'm dealing. My schedule is crammed, but it'll be worth it because I can take it easy my junior and senior year. Only 2 acedemic courses and a ton of electives to give me something to do. I missed being on here, and I've noticed it isn't as active as it used to be. I posted this thread weeks ago and I've only gotten one reply. I posted another one several days after and I have yet to check it but I'm sure it's looking the same. A lot of the usernames on here, I don't recognize. I guess that's what happens when you dissappear for a year 
outrundaizy
Reg. Mar 2010
Posted 2015-04-10 9:59 AM (#7146357 - in reply to #7144368)

Don't Wanna Make This Awkward

samsonite - 2015-04-06 11:35 AM Thanks so much! And that's awesome.  I haven't particularly enjoyed the life of a lower classman, but I'm dealing. My schedule is crammed, but it'll be worth it because I can take it easy my junior and senior year. Only 2 acedemic courses and a ton of electives to give me something to do. I missed being on here, and I've noticed it isn't as active as it used to be. I posted this thread weeks ago and I've only gotten one reply. I posted another one several days after and I have yet to check it but I'm sure it's looking the same. A lot of the usernames on here, I don't recognize. I guess that's what happens when you dissappear for a year 

Yup I don't get on the teen talk much anymore.. I can remember 5 years ago it was so active back then, idk where everyone went, I guess they just moved on.. If you wanna pm and talk about school or text you can pm me your number... High school can be rough, it definitley wasn't a walk in the park for me. Sounds like you are doing the right thing and will enjoy your time there a lot more your last 2 years
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software