Posted 2016-04-06 7:44 PM (#7259902) Subject: NEW Optimizing Equine Performance Seminars in California & Oklahoma
NEW 2016 Equinessence Seminars for Optimizing Equine Performance are now being offered throughout the country!
This is a 3 day seminar developed and taught by Molly Wells to optimize equine training programs of all levels. These events are open to ALL owners, trainers, riders, and equine professionals!
Topics covered will be:
• Biomechanics & anatomy of performance horses. Sport specific exercises will be included with video analysis and practical application.
• Conditioning & stretching programs for equine athletes to maximize performance. Learning how to properly condition & stretch equine athletes for optimizing performance & injury prevention.
• Nutrition overview for equine athletes.
• How to maintain performance horses through different levels of training regimens.
• Rehabilitating injuries that occur in equine sports.
• Building goal oriented programs & recognizing behavior changes for equine athletes from trainer & owner standpoints.
Seminars are scheduled for:
Gardnerville, Nevada June 3-5
Bonsall (Southern), California June 24-26
Wynnewood, Oklahoma September 16-18
Chicago, Illinois TBA
For more information, details, and to register online please visit www.equinessence.com.