Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Been gone for awhile!!
Moderators: ForumAdmin, gotothewhip, crossspur

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2016-10-31 12:55 PM
2 replies, 2300 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Teen Talk
Refresh
Message format

samsonite
Reg. Oct 2010
Posted 2016-10-26 10:54 AM (#7303698)
Subject: Been gone for awhile!!

Extreme Veteran

Hey all, I've been gone for what I feel has been several years. is there anybody left from way back when?? For those of you who don't know me, my name's Kat. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I've been barrel racing for 8 years and training for 6. I strarted riding before I could walk and my family owns a breeding farm. We specialize in high quality performance section B Welsh Ponies. We've had multiple ponies and quarter ponies sell at national shows and some are even living in other countries now! We usually only have 1 or 2 babies every other year because of the slow market, and often have outside mares come in to breed to our stallion. I currently ride a black, 16.0hh appendix mare named A League of Shy's Own aka Shy-Girl. She's 15 yrs old and my pride and joy. I love her dearly. My old horse Samson passed away 6 years ago, and my screen name is based off of him. On a side note, I'm currently doing a project for my Ag Business class in FFA. I was hoping some of ya'll could give me some general prices on rehab costs in horses. Soo, tell me about yourselves, and if you can help me out with my project stump, it'd be much appreciated! 
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2016-10-26 9:18 PM (#7303860 - in reply to #7303698)
Subject: RE: Been gone for awhile!!

My Heart Be Happy

samsonite - 2016-10-26 10:54 AM

Hey all, I've been gone for what I feel has been several years. is there anybody left from way back when?? For those of you who don't know me, my name's Kat. I'm 18 and a senior in high school. I've been barrel racing for 8 years and training for 6. I strarted riding before I could walk and my family owns a breeding farm. We specialize in high quality performance section B Welsh Ponies. We've had multiple ponies and quarter ponies sell at national shows and some are even living in other countries now! We usually only have 1 or 2 babies every other year because of the slow market, and often have outside mares come in to breed to our stallion. I currently ride a black, 16.0hh appendix mare named A League of Shy's Own aka Shy-Girl. She's 15 yrs old and my pride and joy. I love her dearly. My old horse Samson passed away 6 years ago, and my screen name is based off of him. On a side note, I'm currently doing a project for my Ag Business class in FFA. I was hoping some of ya'll could give me some general prices on rehab costs in horses. Soo, tell me about yourselves, and if you can help me out with my project stump, it'd be much appreciated! 

Welcome back! I'm no help on the project, but just wanted to say "hey"!!
BarrelRacing4Christ
Reg. Sep 2010
Posted 2016-10-31 12:55 PM (#7304841 - in reply to #7303698)
Subject: RE: Been gone for awhile!!

Military family

Ms. Marine

Welcome back! I'm no help either, sorry.
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software