Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Pricing a Horse that Has ran 1D, coming back from DDFT tear

Moderators: gotothewhip, crossspur
Jump to page :
Last activity 2016-12-03 12:46 AM
0 replies, 1382 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Price is Right
Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh

K.Racer3
Reg. Dec 2016
Posted 2016-12-03 12:46 AM
Subject: Pricing a Horse that Has ran 1D, coming back from DDFT tear

boon

New user here! I am currently considering selling my horse, 10 yr old non papered gelding, ugly, fast, and turney. Best way I can describe him. He started his barrel racing career in July 2015 just a month after I bought him. He quickly went from the 3D to 2D to running in the 1D just before he became injured in May 2016. He progressed very quickly and is a really fun little horse. However in March, April of 2016 I noticed he wasn't clocking like we were so I took him in to see the vet in May. He tore his right hind deep digital flexor tendon. It is now December 2016 has had 7 months off, had had Platelet-Rich-Plasma Therapy as well as Shockwave therapy 3 different secessions. I have the go ahead from my vet to start legging him back up, starting with Hydro therapy then move towards under saddle work. He is sound and the tendon is healed.
I am needing help in pricing him.....
Thanks for the Help!
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software