Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
You expect your horse to be an athlete but you don't have to be?????
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Now viewing page 8 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2017-06-28 11:14 AM
146 replies, 10351 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Ashley Lynn
Reg. Jun 2005
Posted 2017-06-27 8:47 AM (#7352496 - in reply to #7352494)
Subject: RE: You expect your horse to be an athlete but you don't have to be?????

Elite Veteran

IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 8:36 AM

Emtranch -The original poster, is Tarra.
Teamtastetherainbow is "Ella". 

Tarra has a daughter named Ella who, from her previous post about Fallon Taylor's Barrel Racer College is only ten years old. Ella's Facebook page confirms this. That would make her too young for the verbage used and to post here on BHW. 

Found both of them on Facebook and did a little more snooping. I won't post the facebook pages here publicly, mainly because Ella is a minor but can PM Mom's FB if someone doesn't believe me.

Ella's horse is named Skittles. One can only assume that this is where the new account name stems from. 

So, in review: Tarra, Mom, made a new profile here under her 10 year old daughter's name and is using it to post under the daughter's name instead of letting this post go under the rug and post from the original Emtranch account.

You know, All of us here have had a thread go south at one point or another and we're still here. Heck, I think I had two or three the first year I was on here. People with two or more accounts ALWAYS get caught sooner or later. While it was embaressing to have them go South, we've stayed. People forget about it. Or they end up giving you a hard time about it later. It's good to laugh at our mistakes sometimes so we don't do them again.
So, Emtranch, or Teamtastetherainbow, what will it be? Own it, laugh, and move on, or make yet another profile and be found out later?
 Read my avatar. It's not a competition, it's just not! Lol  

This is like CIA level detective work!!! LOL! It all boils down to- DON'T BE MESSY. Say what you're gonna say and stand behind it. If you have to hide behind another name, especially your child's, to say what you think- maybe it just didn't need to be said. I have definitely stepped on some toes on this board, but I do it upfront! If I make a comment it's because I truly believe in it! Enough so that my screen name is MY REAL NAME. Anyone in the world can call me out in person! My point being- if you're too embarrassed to own up to what you say on here- it probably didn't need to be said.
Top of the page Bottom of the page
~BINGO~
Reg. Jan 2012
Posted 2017-06-27 9:42 AM (#7352509 - in reply to #7352494)
Subject: RE: You expect your horse to be an athlete but you don't have to be?????

Serious Snap Trapper

IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 6:36 AM

Tarra has a daughter named Ella who, from her previous post about Fallon Taylor's Barrel Racer College is only ten years old. Ella's Facebook page confirms this. That would make her too young for the verbage used and to post here on BHW. 

Found both of them on Facebook and did a little more snooping. I won't post the facebook pages here publicly, mainly because Ella is a minor but can PM Mom's FB if someone doesn't believe me.

Ella's horse is named Skittles. One can only assume that this is where the new account name stems from. 

So, in review: Tarra, Mom, made a new profile here under her 10 year old daughter's name and is using it to post under the daughter's name instead of letting this post go under the rug and post from the original Emtranch account.

You know, All of us here have had a thread go south at one point or another and we're still here. Heck, I think I had two or three the first year I was on here. People with two or more accounts ALWAYS get caught sooner or later. While it was embaressing to have them go South, we've stayed. People forget about it. Or they end up giving you a hard time about it later. It's good to laugh at our mistakes sometimes so we don't do them again.
So, Emtranch, or Teamtastetherainbow, what will it be? Own it, laugh, and move on, or make yet another profile and be found out later?

That was beautiful detective work!
IRunOnFaith
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2017-06-27 11:06 AM (#7352523 - in reply to #7352509)

Expert

~BINGO~ - 2017-06-27 9:42 AM
IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 6:36 AM Emtranch -The original poster, is Tarra.

The Name's Google. Super Google.   
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2017-06-27 8:18 PM (#7352626 - in reply to #7352509)

Expert

IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 6:36 AM

I agree, you are very good!! And thank you for helping me get up to speed
rae2
Reg. Apr 2017
Posted 2017-06-27 9:45 PM (#7352638 - in reply to #7352494)

Regular

IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 9:36 AM

This. Is. Impressive. Slightly terrifying, but impressive lol
I'm not sure I ever posting anything again I can't handle a thread going south like this haha! I'd need a nematode to make a sign to save the Rae at this point
Lol this whole thread was wild
IRunOnFaith
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2017-06-28 11:10 AM (#7352719 - in reply to #7352638)

Expert

rae2 - 2017-06-27 9:45 PM
IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 9:36 AM Emtranch -The original poster, is Tarra.

This. Is. Impressive. Slightly terrifying, but impressive lol I'm not sure I ever posting anything again I can't handle a thread going south like this haha! I'd need a nematode to make a sign to save the Rae at this point Lol this whole thread was wild

LOL Feel free to post Rae2. As long as you're honest I highly doubt your thread could go this wrong.  
IRunOnFaith
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2017-06-28 11:14 AM (#7352721 - in reply to #7352626)

Expert

Chandler's Mom - 2017-06-27 8:18 PM
IRunOnFaith - 2017-06-27 6:36 AM Emtranch -The original poster, is Tarra.

I agree, you are very good!! And thank you for helping me get up to speed

You're welcome!    
Jump to page : < ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Now viewing page 8 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format