Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Price this horse!
Moderators: gotothewhip, crossspur

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-05-11 2:38 PM
1 replies, 335 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> The Price is Right  Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

rbandsarah
Reg. Apr 2018
Posted 2018-04-23 4:49 PM (#7393941)
Subject: Price this horse!

I have had a ton of people want to buy my horse, but I just don't have any idea how much to tell them what he's worth. Help me price him! located in Utah. Heres some information about him.

Rb is a 17.1 hh full bred QH. He consistently runs in the 3D but has placed 4th the 1D before. He is very consistent and will give the same pattern each time. He has been to many high school rodeos. He has carried flags, and is great on the trails. His highest SI was 101, but averaged in the high 80s. He won 5,000 on the track. He has Merridoc, Dash For Cash, First Down Dash and many more horses in his blood lines. (Find him at all breed pedigree by searching R B Chaser.) He has been in parades, and has placed in 4h shows. He is an easy keeper. He is very gentle with kids and I have taught lessons to 3 year olds on him. He was started as a rope horse and could easily become a rope or a pickup horse. He has a nice pole pattern but I have never entered him in poles. Can also tie goats off him just fine. He's very chill and is fine with "funny animals" and is very cowy . He just turned 8 last week!
Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Whiteboy
Reg. Jul 2012
Posted 2018-05-11 2:38 PM (#7395984 - in reply to #7393941)
Subject: RE: Price this horse!

Military family

That's White "Man" to You

Its pretty hard to even guess on this one.  My bet is you could probably get $3-8K depending on the buyer and how he looks and how he rides.  There are alot of 3d horses available her in Utah.  Sounds like he might be a good option for someone just getting into high school rodeo.  
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software