Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Ironhorse saddle fits my horse. I can't seem to stay in it...
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-09-11 6:41 AM
0 replies, 155 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

RoaniePonie11
Reg. Jan 2011
Posted 2018-09-11 6:41 AM (#7407664)
Subject: Ironhorse saddle fits my horse. I can't seem to stay in it...

Expert

I have a Martin Ironhorse that fits both of my horses really well. I have to say these saddles fit weird. They have big room in the front for shoulder movement (which is great) and feel like they are super close contact. I can feel a lot more of my horse through it compared to other saddles. All of that behind said I keep coming out of it. Its making me crazy. Tried to run the barrels in it and literally ended up behind the saddle after the 3rd barrel. I swear I ride better than that. Yesterday, riding in it at home, I had a hard time just trotting and while posting felt my butt hit the very top of the back of the saddle numerous times. My feet dont go behind me, I don't lose my balance, I just straight get left behind. The kicker to the whole mess is that I'm finding out its not worth enough for me to sell and buy another saddle without shucking out a bunch of extra $. The saddle is in amazing condition and I was told would only retail for $1000. I just saw a "sold" add for one in way worse shape than mine for $1200 so i don't know what to do. My husband and I joke about the velcro but I am about to that point....
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1
Now viewing page 1 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software