Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

The last promise of the Bible

Jump to page :
Last activity 2018-09-12 8:50 PM
2 replies, 436 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

Ladyjockey 2
Reg. Jan 2018
Posted 2018-09-12 8:36 AM
Subject: The last promise of the Bible

Veteran

Revelations 22:20 " Surely I am coming quickly." The Bible says that one of the sure signs that Jesus is coming is near it a turning away from the truth in the churches. Paul said, " The time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine..and they will turn their ears away from the truth. 2 Timothy 4;3-4. We live in such a day, denominations are dying and in many pulpits Jesus is no longer preached or taught as " the way the truth and the life" John 14:6 we are to watch a particular place. BEFORE Christ returns, the Bible says, the little nation of Israel will once again become a major player on the world stage. God has promised that He will " bring back the captives of My people of Israel" into their homeland Amos 9:14
We are to watch peculiar people. Moses, long ago, predicted that "the Lord will scatter (the Jews) among the peoples, and that they would find no "resting place" in the world " Deuteronomy 4:27, 28-65
But Ezekiel talked of the day when God would "gather His people out of all countries and bring them back into their own land. Ezekiel 36:24
We are to watch for a powerful politic. Before the return of Christ, a powerful coalition of nations will emerge in Europe out of the ruins of the old Roman Empire. Daniel referred to this as " the ten horns" of th anciet Roman Empire Daniel 7:15-25. From this new world order will emerge a one world government with a common currency this seems to be happening before our very eyes. Even so, COME , Lord Jesus!
Father God, guide me today to do all things that will bring glory and honor to You AMEN FOR IT IS WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
mtcanchazer
Reg. Apr 2012
Posted 2018-09-12 4:48 PM
Subject: RE: The last promise of the Bible

Total Germophobe

Amen. 
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2018-09-12 8:50 PM
Subject: RE: The last promise of the Bible

My Heart Be Happy

Amen
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software