Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
***OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA SIGN UP THREAD 2018***
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-12-13 12:02 PM
47 replies, 2131 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

IRunOnFaith
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2018-11-07 10:49 PM (#7412697 - in reply to #7410275)
Subject: RE: ***OFFICIAL SECRET SANTA SIGN UP THREAD 2018***

Expert

1.) Would you prefer a gift for your home, yourself, or your horse/pets? 
Anything is fine with me
2.) Please list your favorite (1) Horse's name, age, sizing, color you prefer them to wear, etc. 
Lee, 2005 Model gelding. Red or green. Large Size. 
3.) Please list your pets and other horses names, age,color they look best in etc. here. 
Annie (Red) Medium Size. 
Goose: 1 year old blue nose pitbull dog. 
Mopar: Bowzer dog. 3 years old. (My little girl's Dog
Sadie Lou: Senior Yellow Lab (11 Years old
Gracie Rae: Black Aussie/Pit Mix (9 years old
Julie: Black Female cat (2 years old

4.) Describe your home decor if you would prefer a gift for the home.  
Minimalistic. Grey, black, white tones. Very Cozy atmosphere with large oversize blankets/pillows/ etc. B&W pictures of horses, etc would go great on my bare walls. lol
5.) Describe a clothing item you have been eyeing but cannot bring yourself to purchase for yourself. (Feel free to PM BHW_SECRET_SANTA your size if you are not comfortable posting it here.
I haven't been eyeing much of anything for clothes. 
6.) Do you have children? Tell us a little bit about them. 
My little girl is 3 years old. She is my entire world and then some. She enjoys her Mopar, Her julie kitty, and getting mail. She is allergic to dairy. Starburst, Oreo cookies, and skittles are her favorite. She has a disease called Pediatric Limited Systemic Scleroderma with C.R.E.S.T. Syndrome. Basically she's always cold. But! We have learned many many things on how to manage. She likes Minnie Mouse, Scooby doo, and Spirit (The old VHS movie). 
7.) List your top 3 favorite brands for grooming tools, blankets, and other small gear.
Classic Equine grooming tools and Bar F for Boots. 
8.) List your top 3 favorite brands for treats for your horse, dog, or other pets. 
Dogs: Myristol Soft Chews
Horse: anything without Molasses
Kitty: Please no catnip LOL, trust me.  She likes any treat.

9.) List 3 things you DO NOT want, or have excess of. (Body brushes, curry combs, treats, boots, etc.)  
I can't think of anything I couldn't use. 
10.) List 3 things you need right now for your barn. ( Buckets, hoofpicks, leads, halters, grooming supplies, treats etc.)  
Any grooming tool would be such a blessing. A soft body brush, a coarse body brush and a hoofpick have all disappeared since Goose was introduced to the family and started teething.... 
List any other comments or things we should know about you here. 
I am very easy to please. I will be so thankful for anyhting me and my little one get to enjoy together. She enjoys helping with all the animals and they enjoy seeing her. I have been having trouble with my kidney's so we have missed a few weeks of feeding together. She and her Poppa have been feeding instead. It will be so nice to get outside and be together again. I think my little one is going to go stir crazy waiting for me to get better. I just love watching her interact with each animal. They each share a different bond with her. I am very thankful to have her and the animals. They each keep this Momma going.  

Edited by IRunOnFaith 2018-11-07 10:52 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
BHW_SECRET_SANTA
Reg. Oct 2014
Posted 2018-11-07 11:16 PM (#7412698 - in reply to #7410275)

Regular

Annnnnnnnd GO! 

Everyone should have a PM in their inbox with a BHW Screen name followed by a name and address of their Secret Santa Buddy they are to buy for.  
Be sure to send me tracking once you receive it so I can make sure everyone gets a BHW Christmas Gift. 
Dont forget to sign your card with your BHW screen name! (I know I sometimes forget.
Once you receive your gift be sure you post HERE who your secret santa was to thank them! A lot of thought goes in to each gift they pick out for you. We all would love to see the ideas BBs have come up with and share in the joy of the gifts you receive. 

Happy Shopping!
-SS 
canchaser_412
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2018-11-14 9:18 AM (#7413317 - in reply to #7410275)

John Deere Green

.) Would you prefer a gift for your home, yourself, or your horse/pets? Any of the above.

3.) Please list your pets and other horses names, age,color they look best in etc. here. Poncho- gelding dark sorrel 12
Lucy min donkey
Dog- border collie loves to play fetch and I'm going to start taking to nursing homes as a therapy dog :)

4.) Describe your home decor if you would prefer a gift for the home. my is kitchen /dining is farmhouse/western/with reds/turquoise/creams
living room is hunting... with reds/browns/creams

5.) Describe a clothing item you have been eyeing but cannot bring yourself to purchase for yourself. (Feel free to PM BHW_SECRET_SANTA your size if you are not comfortable posting it here.) anything from Ranchin Misfits Shelly Decker 3x shirts

6.) Do you have children? Tell us a little bit about them. nope just 4 legged ones

8.) List your top 3 favorite brands for treats for your horse, dog, or other pets. any they are not picky

9.) List 3 things you DO NOT want, or have excess of. (Body brushes, curry combs, treats, boots, etc.) never have enough lol

10.) List 3 things you need right now for your barn. ( Buckets, hoofpicks, leads, halters, grooming supplies, treats etc.) We got plenty but never can have enough lol l

List any other comments or things we should know about you here.
I enjoying reading self development books- I highly recommend you read Girl Wash your Wash its great :)
I just started sewing my 1st jelly roll quilt
I love to workout and go to crossfit 3x a week, jog 2 to 3x a week and play vball on Monday nights
I love playing card games especially pitch
I love KSU-Royals-Chiefs
I love color street nails -bath and body works- candles
I love pioneer woman decor and have some in my kitchen
I love planners
BHW_SECRET_SANTA
Reg. Oct 2014
Posted 2018-11-27 10:06 AM (#7414536 - in reply to #7410275)

Regular

December 1st is THIS SATURDAY... Oh my. 

Who braved the Black Friday Crowds for their SS!? Yeah, me neither... 

Just a friendly bump to make it easier to find everyone's lists. 

-SS

MOGirl07
Reg. Feb 2012
Posted 2018-11-27 3:09 PM (#7414587 - in reply to #7410275)

Elite Veteran

Thanks for the reminder Secret Santa!
I started shopping today and I may or may not be more excited to give than to get!
giddyuplpn
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2018-11-29 10:00 PM (#7414943 - in reply to #7410275)

Elite Veteran

Working on getting my ideas lined out. 
moapajetrider
Reg. Sep 2009
Posted 2018-12-08 2:24 PM (#7415817 - in reply to #7410275)

Expert

Bump! Is it time for the follow up thread yet?  
MOGirl07
Reg. Feb 2012
Posted 2018-12-13 12:02 PM (#7416352 - in reply to #7410275)

Elite Veteran

Bump
I've been trying to send a message to SS with my tracking info all day but it's been sitting in my outbox all morning.
Gotta love technology.
Jump to page : 1 2 3
Now viewing page 3 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)