Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
NFR2EQUINE
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-04-09 9:35 PM
65 replies, 5019 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Sandok
Reg. Jan 2011
Posted 2019-04-03 1:27 PM (#7426424 - in reply to #7414043)
Subject: RE: NFR2

Elite Veteran

So I had gotten a bottle of this to try for myself about 2/3 months ago and took it off and on.  Didn't really pay that much attention till one evening I took at night and it seemed to keep me awake.  So I started taking it in the mornings as I need a push to get me going in the mornings.  I did that and seemed to take away my lower back paim.  I have had lower back pain  most of my life as I misued my body in youth.  I have taken everything from Aleve, Advil to CurOst the Turmeric/Curcumin from different companys and nothing took away the pain completely.  Oh it would numb it but didn't last very long.  So this NFR2 I take in the mornings and it last pretty much all day and it doesn't keep me awake at night.  So I ordered some more and I think going to try on my mare as nothing seems to work with her right now and I have had her on Turmeric, CurOst, etc.  Right now I have her on a Arthritis Formula that I get from "Forloveofthehorse".  It worked really good then lately it hasn't been working so great and I have added their pain formula.  

share Top of the page Bottom of the page
doglady
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2019-04-03 8:38 PM (#7426458 - in reply to #7413957)
Subject: RE: NFR2EQUINE

Mrs. Troy

I posted my story on another post but I will do it again. I had a terrible car wreck a year ago last Sept    I was in the hospital for three weeks.  The surgeons that put me back together told me I would never ride again.  I was in a wheelchair for a couple months, then on crutches, then a Walker.  My right leg didn’t work right.  I started riding last summer and finally went to my first barrel race the end of June.  My 1-d horse didn’t even come close to the 4-d.  

I was in constant pain and was taking handfuls of pain pills. I have a cupboard full of things I tried to help me. I finally decided that I was just going to have to live with the pain and my limp. 

I started taking the nrf2 and in two months I didn’t think it had done anything but I had one more bottle so I took it. After 3 months one morning I went to take my morning handful of pills and I thought I felt better so I didn’t take as many.  After five months I wasnt taking any and I was not limping anymore 

I am a believer and will not ever go without it.  

I have five horses on it now.  My yellow horse got kicked and had a bad bone bruise. My vet thought it would take three months to get him sound enough to ride. Five weeks on two a day and he was sound.  My sorrel horse was on it for two months and I took him for his spring injections which he did not need. 

For a person one bottle costs $40.99 plus shipping and taxes per month.  For horses they say two pills a day for 30-60 days and then you can cut down to one a day and see if your horse maintains on one pill a day. 

I have had so many people want to know why I am so much better and I share with them. I became a distributor to help them. There isn’t much money to be made selling it unless you are a high level which I won’t ever be. 

I have lots of information I can share and many testimonies.  I don’t know why it works, I don’t know how it works, and I don’t care.  It works for me 

roxieannie
Reg. Sep 2006
Posted 2019-04-04 6:06 AM (#7426468 - in reply to #7413957)

Dog Resuce Agent

Milk thistle extract - improved liver health

bacopa extract - improves mental function, 

ashwagandha extract - might help calm brain, reduce swelling, lower blood pressure, alter immune system. 

Green tree extract - high antioxidants, may promote heart health, good for brain, increase alertness

tumeric extract - strong anti-oxidant 

LIVE2RUN
Reg. Oct 2005
Posted 2019-04-08 2:48 PM (#7426701 - in reply to #7426458)

The best bad guy on the internet

doglady - 2019-04-03 7:38 PM

I posted my story on another post but I will do it again. I had a terrible car wreck a year ago last Sept    I was in the hospital for three weeks.  The surgeons that put me back together told me I would never ride again.  I was in a wheelchair for a couple months, then on crutches, then a Walker.  My right leg didn’t work right.  I started riding last summer and finally went to my first barrel race the end of June.  My 1-d horse didn’t even come close to the 4-d.  

I was in constant pain and was taking handfuls of pain pills. I have a cupboard full of things I tried to help me. I finally decided that I was just going to have to live with the pain and my limp. 

I started taking the nrf2 and in two months I didn’t think it had done anything but I had one more bottle so I took it. After 3 months one morning I went to take my morning handful of pills and I thought I felt better so I didn’t take as many.  After five months I wasnt taking any and I was not limping anymore 

I am a believer and will not ever go without it.  

I have five horses on it now.  My yellow horse got kicked and had a bad bone bruise. My vet thought it would take three months to get him sound enough to ride. Five weeks on two a day and he was sound.  My sorrel horse was on it for two months and I took him for his spring injections which he did not need. 

For a person one bottle costs $40.99 plus shipping and taxes per month.  For horses they say two pills a day for 30-60 days and then you can cut down to one a day and see if your horse maintains on one pill a day. 

I have had so many people want to know why I am so much better and I share with them. I became a distributor to help them. There isn’t much money to be made selling it unless you are a high level which I won’t ever be. 

I have lots of information I can share and many testimonies.  I don’t know why it works, I don’t know how it works, and I don’t care.  It works for me 

Wow, 5 horses and yourself taking this...man I can barely afford to have just one horse on it.....

doglady
Reg. Feb 2006
Posted 2019-04-09 4:14 PM (#7426760 - in reply to #7426701)

Mrs. Troy

I am not using any other supplements.   This for myself,my husband, and my horses is less than all the stuff I was taking just to cut the pain to be able to do anything. 

Edited by doglady 2019-04-09 4:15 PM
oija
Reg. Feb 2012
Posted 2019-04-09 9:35 PM (#7426768 - in reply to #7413957)

Expert

I agree with Liana that much of this about NRF2 seems like hoopla. You can buy the ingredients through Amazon or a reputable herb dealer. You may have more luck combining turmeric, pepper, oil and vitamin E if you want to mix your own as both relieve oxidative stress and are antiinflammatories. And you can do it for pretty cheap. I see it pushed a lot on facebook as the cure all. Don't forget that equioxx and ibuprofen are also anti-inflammatories, cheaper, and generally safe. They should just not be abused to avoid ulcer problems. Equioxx and ibuprofen are also more powerful anti-inflammatories short term. Perhaps augmented by a little turmeric and vitamin E they can work better. While I do not dismiss anecdotal evidence completely, as enough of them can eventually begin to build a case, at the end of the day it becomes the principle of n=1. And one example, usually with a profit motive, is just not enough to prove anything. 

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4
Now viewing page 4 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software