Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
Thoughts on Triple Creek Saddles??
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2018-12-09 8:31 PM
21 replies, 665 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

DTW
Reg. Mar 2004
Posted 2018-12-09 5:38 PM (#7415893 - in reply to #7415889)
Subject: RE: Thoughts on Triple Creek Saddles??

Just Let Me Run - 2018-12-09 4:54 PM
DTW - 2018-12-09 11:26 AM I am on my 2nd TC. I like how they sit and place my feet straight under me.  I feel the quality has been good on both TC saddles. The things I would change.... I would not order the FQHB or dropped rigging. My first TC fit the type of horses, tall, racey made, that I tend to end up with better. It was reg bars and in skirt rigging. I ordered a Corriente this week as I’m in need of a 2nd saddle now and they are reasonably priced. I’m pleased to see the good reviews on them! For those of you that have rode both, do the Corrientes place your feet the same as the TC? I’m not a fan of forward hung stirrups and was assured when I ordered that Corriente does not hang them that way.  How does the seat sit in comparison? Hoping for the same close contact.
I have had both and while I preffered the TC, the Corriente does put my feet right under me. I think the TC was a little more comfortable and higher quality, but I don't have any complaints about my Corriente! 

Thanks!
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
~BINGO~
Reg. Jan 2012
Posted 2018-12-09 8:31 PM (#7415905 - in reply to #7415893)
Subject: RE: Thoughts on Triple Creek Saddles??

Serious Snap Trapper

DTW - 2018-12-09 3:38 PM

Just Let Me Run - 2018-12-09 4:54 PM
DTW - 2018-12-09 11:26 AM I am on my 2nd TC. I like how they sit and place my feet straight under me.  I feel the quality has been good on both TC saddles. The things I would change.... I would not order the FQHB or dropped rigging. My first TC fit the type of horses, tall, racey made, that I tend to end up with better. It was reg bars and in skirt rigging. I ordered a Corriente this week as I’m in need of a 2nd saddle now and they are reasonably priced. I’m pleased to see the good reviews on them! For those of you that have rode both, do the Corrientes place your feet the same as the TC? I’m not a fan of forward hung stirrups and was assured when I ordered that Corriente does not hang them that way.  How does the seat sit in comparison? Hoping for the same close contact.
I have had both and while I preffered the TC, the Corriente does put my feet right under me. I think the TC was a little more comfortable and higher quality, but I don't have any complaints about my Corriente! 

Thanks!

I didn’t read everything because I’m kinda lame like that, but I have three corrientes. I love them all. Won two, hubby bought me one. They’re all wonderful. I have one with the free rigging or whatever it is that the stirrups come thru the fenders. My feet stay under me on all of them, but I feel I can move them where I want pretty freely. They fit every horse I put them on. Highly recommend them. I’ve never had a triple creek, but I’ve looked into them a lot! I like the look and the style.
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software