Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
LARGE CHESTED RACERS!!
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-01-13 1:46 PM
20 replies, 1108 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

cranky B4 10am
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2019-01-13 1:46 PM (#7418848 - in reply to #7418383)
Subject: RE: LARGE CHESTED RACERS!!

Military family

Witty Enough

dashnlotti - 2019-01-08 1:13 PM In my opinion/experience it has a lot more to do with the bra. I have had my boobs literally come OUT of my bra during a run bc I wasn't thinking and put on a cheap one LOL...thank goodness my shirt held together But a good bra that keeps the girls from moving allows me to wear whatever I want without being free entertainment. Plus it's much more comfortable without any bounce. Someone mentioned Shefit...I bought a used one to test and it's my go-to bra for competing. I'm not sure what their return program is like, but I suggest trying on first. Per their size chart and my actual bra size, I should be a L or XL, and I wear a Medium. My favorite thing is I can wear it comfortably loose when I'm not on my horse, then cinch 'em down tight before I get on!

Just make sure you get the right size when they are on sale... I bought one on black Friday on sale and thought Inhad the right size (did all the measurements and so on) well, when I got it it was really big... I can wear it but have to cinch it to the max for it to be effective. Well, I tried to exchange it on the site, and guess what... if I did I would have to pay full price for the smaller one... mmmm nope not doing it. And yes I checked the site and it only said, no refund. Nothing about exchanges.... so Will not ever get another bra from them...  
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Jump to page : 1 2
Now viewing page 2 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software