Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

LARGE CHESTED RACERS!!

Jump to page :
Last activity 2019-01-13 1:46 PM
20 replies, 1407 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

cranky B4 10am
Reg. Dec 2009
Posted 2019-01-13 1:46 PM
Subject: RE: LARGE CHESTED RACERS!!

Military family

Witty Enough

dashnlotti - 2019-01-08 1:13 PM In my opinion/experience it has a lot more to do with the bra. I have had my boobs literally come OUT of my bra during a run bc I wasn't thinking and put on a cheap one LOL...thank goodness my shirt held together But a good bra that keeps the girls from moving allows me to wear whatever I want without being free entertainment. Plus it's much more comfortable without any bounce. Someone mentioned Shefit...I bought a used one to test and it's my go-to bra for competing. I'm not sure what their return program is like, but I suggest trying on first. Per their size chart and my actual bra size, I should be a L or XL, and I wear a Medium. My favorite thing is I can wear it comfortably loose when I'm not on my horse, then cinch 'em down tight before I get on!

Just make sure you get the right size when they are on sale... I bought one on black Friday on sale and thought Inhad the right size (did all the measurements and so on) well, when I got it it was really big... I can wear it but have to cinch it to the max for it to be effective. Well, I tried to exchange it on the site, and guess what... if I did I would have to pay full price for the smaller one... mmmm nope not doing it. And yes I checked the site and it only said, no refund. Nothing about exchanges.... so Will not ever get another bra from them...  
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software