Folks on-line
'
Forums Albums Skins 1
Search Register Logon

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.
OTHER FORUMS:    Horse Trailers  -   Trucks   -   Cutting  -   Reining  -   Roping 
'
“Why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences and gates around their homes?
Moderators: luluwhit, gotothewhip, crossspur, ForumAdmin

Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 3 [20 messages per page]
Last activity 2019-01-14 2:45 PM
106 replies, 2431 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh
Message format

Gator Bug
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 12:20 PM (#7418658 - in reply to #7418653)
Subject: RE: “Why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences and gates around their homes?

Extreme Veteran

jettster - 2019-01-10 11:59 AM I live very close to the southern border in the state of New Mexico. I can tell you from personal experience and first-hand knowledge from friends of mine who are border patrol agents that are in the trenches working this mess the media is lying. This is not a manufactured crisis... This is not the president's imagination! This is real. I want everyone to know that we in the NM cattle growers..have extended an invitation to Nancy Pelosi to please come and visit first hand in the rural southern area of New Mexico south of animus. That is a freeway for illegal aliens right now. Because there is no wall! People keep saying especially liberals on their talking points... Walls don't work... Well I'm here to tell you that where there is walls... They do not have this kind of traffic coming into our country! But where we live there's a single strand of barbed wire as the border! Is very rural. Is a remote beautiful area used to be very quiet. The traffic is horrendous... There's been thousands crossing here. Our hospital in Grant County has busloads of illegal aliens trucked up daily with mystery diseases and all kinds of things were our own citizens have to be put to the side so that these people have priority. This is wrong. I have a friend who is very very sick cost her $300 for a couple hours in the ER. These people just come in and get priority and leave they don't worry about the bill. This is all so wrong. I'm going to tell you another horror story. The border patrol agents by Lordsburg Have to take care of these illegals. The illegals don't like what they're being fed..so they throw the food back in the agents faces. It cost taxpayers$95.000 just in the first month to feed them.. They have no idea of sanitation so they sit on the floor. They throw dirty diapers on the ground. They walk around with their flags around them. They have no intention of assimilating into our culture at all. They're here for the stuff they were promised. A lot of them are men. The kids that died were already sick one father did refuse treatment for his son and his son died. The other had sepsis..Why aren't the parents held accountable. Because they're illegal. It's a real mess here and I challenge the politicians to come down here but they're not going to... in their thousand dollar suits and their $600 shoes ...they're not going to come to the remote areas of New Mexico. They go to Santa Teresa... Or to El Paso... Where there is is a wall ...they work well there.. Our BP agents are driving these illegals back and forth over an hour each way to the hospital or to wherever they need to go they turned into Uber drivers for these people... And they have to do this because that's what they're told to do and they're doing it all for no pay right now because of the the government shutdown. The families of these border patrol agents are not crying about Trump.... they blame it entirely on the Democrats specifically Pelosi and Schumer... for holding Americans hostage over this subject that they once supported up until 2015 they were very vocal about having a wall .. Rant over
I know the Federal Wall works and then enables the Federals to come in and work other sectors other ways. This crap of having open boarders and ALL immigration is okay is just nuts. The people that do NOT live any where near the Boarder have no clue and are manipulated by the media/politicians as to it is being a lie... are crazy. Just listen to Alexandra from the Bronx. Come here for a week and live on the Boarder. Have fun. Again, be safe and have your 'moral' opinions in KY, NY, MA and other states not any where near the Boarder.

Edited by Gator Bug 2019-01-10 12:21 PM
share Top of the page Bottom of the page
Frodo
Reg. Jul 2004
Posted 2019-01-10 12:27 PM (#7418660 - in reply to #7418519)
Subject: RE: “Why do wealthy politicians build walls, fences and gates around their homes?

"Heck's Coming With Me"

Thank you jettster for that information.  I watched a documentary once about a lady rancher on the border who had to put a very high fence around her home with mean dogs to keep illegals out.  She said she'd come home from town and they'd be sitting in her living room watching TV and eating her food.   Evidently they butchered her livestock because when asked she simply didn't want to talk about it.  
NJJ
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 12:27 PM (#7418661 - in reply to #7418519)

Military family

Fact Checker

Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR
Those who voted for Trump in the bordering states (TX, NM, AZ, and CA) only need to kick in approx. $470 ...... whooo-hooo....wall is paid for ..... 

I kind of wonder why the verteran's GoFundMe account to raise money for the wall didn't go over the limit ....why ....because most of you won't put money where your mouth is ....he should have easily raised the 1 Billion that he was trying for IF there was that much support for the wall .....

Gator Bug
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 12:40 PM (#7418664 - in reply to #7418660)

Extreme Veteran

Frodo - 2019-01-10 12:27 PM Thank you jettster for that information.  I watched a documentary once about a lady rancher on the border who had to put a very high fence around her home with mean dogs to keep illegals out.  She said she'd come home from town and they'd be sitting in her living room watching TV and eating her food.   Evidently they butchered her livestock because when asked she simply didn't want to talk about it.  
Gladly and happily did/do it, NJJ.

Live in TX. Tell me where to donate if you have an alternative method. Already did on the other GFM page.

Be happy in Iowa? I guess that is where you are from.

Just wait til it gets there at a 'Level 10'...maybe you'll care and be happy to/want to donate then at that 'late in the game' time.  

Just sayin...Since you are far away....if you really want to pay or contribute to the 'collective' more in taxes than you already do...to take care of the deficit with all the entitlements and illegals...you can do that every April 15th of every year. Maybe you can contribute EXTRA every 4/15 on a special line of your Federal taxes to a special illegal fund? I'm sorry. I don't, do you?

Have fun. Hope you contribute extra money on your Federal tax form every year to 'sponser' illegals in Iowa.

What exactly is my 'fair share'?

Happy rabbit hole. 

Edited by Gator Bug 2019-01-10 1:03 PM
OregonBR
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 12:50 PM (#7418665 - in reply to #7418661)

Military family

Champ

NJJ - 2019-01-10 10:27 AM

Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR
Those who voted for Trump in the bordering states (TX, NM, AZ, and CA) only need to kick in approx. $470 ...... whooo-hooo....wall is paid for ..... 

I kind of wonder why the verteran's GoFundMe account to raise money for the wall didn't go over the limit ....why ....because most of you won't put money where your mouth is ....he should have easily raised the 1 Billion that he was trying for IF there was that much support for the wall .....

Look. I pay taxes to pay for schools and I don't have and NEVER had any children. What's right about that? We all pay for things for the greater good of our society. I live in Oregon (ya look at my board name lol). I don't have illegals running across my property (yet) but that doesn't mean I can't understand someone who lives by the border wanting to stop that from happening. I can put myself in their shoes and I KNOW I wouldn't like it any more than they do. I once looked at property in Douglas AZ. Then I thought about the problems with safety being that close to the border and I dropped it. As a single woman, there's no way I want to put myself in that much danger. That was 20 years ago. It's a million times worse now.

I DID donate to the GFM page. $100. I don't have a lot of extra money due to having 16 head of horses and one income. I think I did my part. Sometimes I think the liberals/dems are just plain brain dead not to understand the concern. But then I realize their agenda isn't about logic. It's about power and money.
1DSoon
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2019-01-10 1:14 PM (#7418667 - in reply to #7418665)

OregonBR - 2019-01-10 1:50 PM
NJJ - 2019-01-10 10:27 AM Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR

Look. I pay taxes to pay for schools and I don't have and NEVER had any children. What's right about that? We all pay for things for the greater good of our society. I live in Oregon (ya look at my board name lol). I don't have illegals running across my property (yet) but that doesn't mean I can't understand someone who lives by the border wanting to stop that from happening. I can put myself in their shoes and I KNOW I wouldn't like it any more than they do. I once looked at property in Douglas AZ. Then I thought about the problems with safety being that close to the border and I dropped it. As a single woman, there's no way I want to put myself in that much danger. That was 20 years ago. It's a million times worse now. I DID donate to the GFM page. $100. I don't have a lot of extra money due to having 16 head of horses and one income. I think I did my part. Sometimes I think the liberals/dems are just plain brain dead not to understand the concern. But then I realize their agenda isn't about logic. It's about power and money.

I don't know political leanings 

but you just described NJJ

OregonBR
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 2:08 PM (#7418670 - in reply to #7418519)

Military family

Champ

https://www.gofundme.com/TheTrumpWall?viewupdates=1&rcid=r01-1547129...
e=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_content=cta_button&utm_campaign=upd_n

$19,970,397
Gator Bug
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 2:11 PM (#7418671 - in reply to #7418667)

Extreme Veteran

NJJ and/or JD&EZ...anyone...been way over an hour...

Bueller...Bueller...Bueller....

Edited by Gator Bug 2019-01-10 2:30 PM
Racer4eva
Reg. Feb 2009
Posted 2019-01-10 2:29 PM (#7418673 - in reply to #7418519)

Extreme Veteran

When I lived in NY i lived next to a house full of them and i mean multiple families living in house. Tried to call town. You know what they did? not a thing, because they would have been called racist. They would party with speakers, white tent and bounce houses till all hours of the night all the time (and if you know spanish music you know its got a different beat, multiple it times a bunch since they were "partying") And being in NY on LI where property is small they were right there. They used to park directly behind my driveway and when asked to move would laugh. (try to get a large pickup out of small driveway onto equally small road) It wasnt unusual to come home in the afternoon and their cars would be wide open, doors taken apart so they could vacuum them (drug dealers?). Biggest thing that really ****ed me off? my mom and i were painting (fixing house up to sell) and their children were running around, and looked straight in the room and screamed at us.
My mom was hit by one up there as well. No insurance, no license and car wasnt his. BUT he was in the local community college..... (who knows if paying tuition) Oh and he tried to take off after he hit us... Cops came and again could do nothing since no insurance.
Do i have an issue with the ones here legally or here on agriculture visas? NOPE not at all. They are doing the right thing. Went on a field trip with college and talked to a farmer about them, the ones here on agricultural visas are doing the right thing but they send all their money back to family.
Do i think we need a wall? YES i do
Southtxponygirl
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 2:38 PM (#7418675 - in reply to #7418519)

A Somebody to Everybody

Well I have to say how PROUD of Trump I am, hes holding his ground about the wall, he wants to take care of us and full fill his promise on building the wall, hes trying his darnest and have NEVER made us to look like we are stupid for wanting help on controling what comes across the border, Obama on the other hand tryed to make us look stupid for wanting help and a wall along our Texas/Mexican border, he had no problem making fun of us for wanting a WALL, Obama saying What else do they want me to do, build them a moat?!!!! What a jerk!!!! 
Trump is in McAllen Texas {My home town} right now looking things over.. Thank you Mr. President, you get it and understand 
Gator Bug
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 2:40 PM (#7418676 - in reply to #7418673)

Extreme Veteran

Racer4eva - 2019-01-10 2:29 PM When I lived in NY i lived next to a house full of them and i mean multiple families living in house. Tried to call town. You know what they did? not a thing, because they would have been called racist. They would party with speakers, white tent and bounce houses till all hours of the night all the time (and if you know spanish music you know its got a different beat, multiple it times a bunch since they were "partying") And being in NY on LI where property is small they were right there. They used to park directly behind my driveway and when asked to move would laugh. (try to get a large pickup out of small driveway onto equally small road) It wasnt unusual to come home in the afternoon and their cars would be wide open, doors taken apart so they could vacuum them (drug dealers?). Biggest thing that really ****ed me off? my mom and i were painting (fixing house up to sell) and their children were running around, and looked straight in the room and screamed at us. My mom was hit by one up there as well. No insurance, no license and car wasnt his. BUT he was in the local community college..... (who knows if paying tuition) Oh and he tried to take off after he hit us... Cops came and again could do nothing since no insurance. Do i have an issue with the ones here legally or here on agriculture visas? NOPE not at all. They are doing the right thing. Went on a field trip with college and talked to a farmer about them, the ones here on agricultural visas are doing the right thing but they send all their money back to family. Do i think we need a wall? YES i do
I hear ya...big time.

No insurance, no restitution. They can be way obnoxious to live next to. Pretty entitled or want to live and drive the way they did in Mexico...don't know which.  Contrary to popular belief, a lot of Mexicans and OTMs do NOT assimilate to our Country.

I am way for LEGAL immigration. Always have been. I am NOT for illegals crossing the Boarder. Do not conflate/insinuate different of the two...Way different. 

Any one know of Angel Moms?

If you had no exposure/experience with Illegals...you have no clue. 

Edited by Gator Bug 2019-01-10 3:14 PM
Bear
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2019-01-10 3:15 PM (#7418682 - in reply to #7418661)

BHW Resident Surgeon

NJJ - 2019-01-10 12:27 PM

OR

Tell you what, Norma. I’d be all for your idea, so long as all 63 million of us don’t have to pay for your party’s “Medicare for all”, “free college for all”, and “minimum incomes for all”.
NJJ
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 3:32 PM (#7418685 - in reply to #7418667)

Military family

Fact Checker

1DSoon - 2019-01-10 1:14 PM
NJJ - 2019-01-10 10:27 AM Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR

Look. I pay taxes to pay for schools and I don't have and NEVER had any children. What's right about that? We all pay for things for the greater good of our society. I live in Oregon (ya look at my board name lol). I don't have illegals running across my property (yet) but that doesn't mean I can't understand someone who lives by the border wanting to stop that from happening. I can put myself in their shoes and I KNOW I wouldn't like it any more than they do. I once looked at property in Douglas AZ. Then I thought about the problems with safety being that close to the border and I dropped it. As a single woman, there's no way I want to put myself in that much danger. That was 20 years ago. It's a million times worse now. I DID donate to the GFM page. $100. I don't have a lot of extra money due to having 16 head of horses and one income. I think I did my part. Sometimes I think the liberals/dems are just plain brain dead not to understand the concern. But then I realize their agenda isn't about logic. It's about power and money.

You all are just WAY TOO eager to jump to conclusions.....No where in my post did I say that I thought a wall was NOT necessary but just gave you a viable solution ...... but then that wouldn't fit your agenda of hate .....

One...I don't live in Iowa
Two .... I live in NE AR where there are MANY meat/chicken processing plants with immigrant workforce ..... which I might assume that a large % were not legal ..... However, that being said, the crime rate % (of hispanics) is FAR less than the rate of just your "homegrown"  black on black, neighbor, or NON hispanic crimes being perpetuated .....

NJJ
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 3:35 PM (#7418686 - in reply to #7418682)

Military family

Fact Checker

Bear - 2019-01-10 3:15 PM
NJJ - 2019-01-10 12:27 PM Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR

Tell you what, Norma. I’d be all for your idea, so long as all 63 million of us don’t have to pay for your party’s “Medicare for all”, “free college for all”, and “minimum incomes for all”.
Once again you are full of sh*t as usual ..... They are NOT "my" party....however, through the years, I have voted that way ..... I happen to vote for the PERSON or the lesser of two evils (like 2016) ..... 

Edited by NJJ 2019-01-10 3:37 PM
Bear
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2019-01-10 3:37 PM (#7418688 - in reply to #7418653)

BHW Resident Surgeon

jettster - 2019-01-10 11:59 AM

I live very close to the southern border in the state of New Mexico. I can tell you from personal experience and first-hand knowledge from friends of mine who are border patrol agents that are in the trenches working this mess the media is lying. This is not a manufactured crisis... This is not the president's imagination! This is real. I want everyone to know that we in the NM cattle growers..have extended an invitation to Nancy Pelosi to please come and visit first hand in the rural southern area of New Mexico south of Animas.. SW of Lordsburg... This area is a freeway for illegal aliens right now. Because there is no wall! People keep saying.. especially liberals ...on their talking points... Walls don't work... Well I'm here to tell you that where there is walls... they don't have this unchecked flow of illegal aliens...
They do not have this kind of traffic coming into our country! But where we live there's a single strand of barbed wire as the border! Is very rural. Is a remote beautiful area used to be very quiet. The traffic is horrendous... There's been thousands crossing here. Our hospital in Grant County has busloads of illegal aliens trucked up daily with mystery diseases and all kinds of things were our own citizens have to be put to the side so that these people have priority. This is wrong. I have a friend who is very very sick cost her $300 for a couple hours in the ER. These people just come in and get priority and leave they don't worry about the bill. This is all so wrong. I'm going to tell you another horror story. The border patrol agents by Lordsburg Have to take care of these illegals. The illegals don't like what they're being fed..so they throw the food back in the agents faces. It cost taxpayers$95.000 just in the first month to feed them.. They have no idea of sanitation so they s*it on the floor. They throw dirty diapers on the ground. They walk around with their flags around them. They have no intention of assimilating into our culture at all.
They're here for the stuff they were promised. A lot of them are men.
The kids that died ...one was already sick ..his father did refuse treatment for his son and his son died. The other had sepsis..Why aren't the parents held accountable. Because they're illegal.
It's a real mess here and I challenge the politicians to come down here but they're not going to... in their thousand dollar suits and their $600 shoes ...they're not going to come to the remote areas of New Mexico. They go to Santa Teresa... Or to El Paso... Where there is is a wall ...they work well there..
Our BP agents are driving these illegals back and forth over an hour each way to the hospital or to wherever they need to go they turned into Uber drivers for these people... And they have to do this because that's what they're told to do and they're doing it all for no pay right now because of the the government shutdown. The families of these border patrol agents are not crying about Trump.... they blame it entirely on the Democrats specifically Pelosi and Schumer... for holding Americans hostage over this subject that they once supported up until 2015 they were very vocal about having a wall ..
Rant over

Whew! How the Democrats manage to bamboozle their voters in the face of endless stories like this never ceases to amaze me.
Knowing what we know about the straightforward border/immigration problem, and the failure to implement the obvious solutions, it should not surprise anyone that congress can’t solve a dam thing.
That’s what I find most disgusting about this. Trump is hated so much because he is really not an ideologue. He’s a pragmatist who sees problems just like most sensible people and he is only interested in solutions.
He’s the hand grenade we needed to shake up the bastards in the swamp. He doesn’t give a sh!t about political correctness or offending anyone. That’s why I’m liking him more and more.
Gator Bug
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 3:42 PM (#7418689 - in reply to #7418682)

Extreme Veteran

NJJ - 2019-01-10 12:27 PM Do the math .....there is a VERY simple solution to the funding of the wall (5 Billion) ..... EVERY one who voted for Trump (62,979,879) kicks into the coffers an additional $80 ........ whoo-hooooo ..... the wall is paid for .....
OR

Really.... exeactly NJJ what is my 'fair share' of my income to the Federal and State Government do I have to give?

Is it 70% of the "tippy-top" as Alexandra from the Bronx says (again 60 Minutes). I can break down percentages of what the 1, 5 and 10% already pay of Federal taxes. not to mention any State/City taxes are paid, minus any Sales Taxes.  

Socialism is great until you run out of other people"s money. Any new approach to Socialism is some one (dictator) trying to build a better mouse trap. Ask Venezuela, Cuba, Chile, Argentina, etc.. And I didn't go back that far in history.

Venezuela was a prosperous society before. Then, Socialism took over. Big Bernie thought is was the epitome of Socialism. Ask Big Bernie how Venezuela is now. He was really talking it up about 5-6 years ago as to the highlight of Socialism. He is pretty quiet now and doesn't mention it at all. I think the 'common people' are eating cats and dogs and the occasional zoo animal. Isn't inflation there about a 1000%? They can't get toilet paper. Works great, Bernie. 

But, Alexandra from the Bronx still thinks it's great and has a better mouse trap.

Bear
Reg. Dec 2007
Posted 2019-01-10 3:44 PM (#7418690 - in reply to #7418686)

BHW Resident Surgeon

NJJ - 2019-01-10 3:35 PM

OR

Once again you are full of sh*t as usual ..... They are NOT "my" party....however, through the years, I have voted that way ..... I happen to vote for the PERSON or the lesser of two evils (like 2016) ..... 

No, they are your party. You defend them every chance you get. You have always been that way.

Are you for or against the wall, Norma?

Now get your as$ back in the kitchen where you belong and grill me my porterhouse.
OregonBR
Reg. Dec 2003
Posted 2019-01-10 4:00 PM (#7418692 - in reply to #7418685)

Military family

Champ

NJJ - 2019-01-10 1:32 PM

OR

You all are just WAY TOO eager to jump to conclusions.....No where in my post did I say that I thought a wall was NOT necessary but just gave you a viable solution ...... but then that wouldn't fit your agenda of hate .....

Two .... I live in NE AR where there are MANY meat/chicken processing plants with immigrant workforce ..... which I might assume that a large % were not legal ..... However, that being said, the crime rate % (of hispanics) is FAR less than the rate of just your "homegrown"  black on black, neighbor, or NON hispanic crimes being perpetuated .....

Are you replying to me or to 1D? Cause I don't know where you got all that you just talked about. I never said anything about where you live or really that you even believe like a dem. Did I? I just answered your reasoning with my own compliance with your requirements. I did donate. But in addition to that, I already pay for things I don't use. For the greater good of society. So it really holds no water at all to b*tch about paying for a wall even if you don't want it or think it's necessary. Many of us do think it's necessary; just like trying to educate other peoples kids is necessary.
NJJ
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 4:02 PM (#7418693 - in reply to #7418690)

Military family

Fact Checker

Bear - 2019-01-10 3:44 PM
NJJ - 2019-01-10 3:35 PM
OR

No, they are your party. You defend them every chance you get. You have always been that way. Are you for or against the wall, Norma? Now get your as$ back in the kitchen where you belong and grill me my porterhouse.

LOL .... you have NEVER seen me defend Pelosi or any of her cohorts. I am "on the fence" over the wall ..... can I dig under or climb over....LOL

I AM AGAINST the holding of the federal workers, who only want to get back to work to get paid, "hostage" over ANY issue ..... I wasn't in favor of it when Obama shut it down over health care. I think it is ludicrous that ANY worker should be penalized because we have elected officials that can't get beyond "petty" differences.  I don't blame the Republicans (Trump)  OR Democrats.....they all need to get slapped "upside the head" and work it out. Unfortunately, there is MUCH MORE to this immigration problem than just building a wall.
NJJ
Reg. Jul 2006
Posted 2019-01-10 4:05 PM (#7418695 - in reply to #7418692)

Military family

Fact Checker

OregonBR - 2019-01-10 4:00 PM
NJJ - 2019-01-10 1:32 PM
OR

Are you replying to me or to 1D? Cause I don't know where you got all that you just talked about. I never said anything about where you live or really that you even believe like a dem. Did I? I just answered your reasoning with my own compliance with your requirements. I did donate. But in addition to that, I already pay for things I don't use. For the greater good of society. So it really holds no water at all to b*tch about paying for a wall even if you don't want it or think it's necessary. Many of us do think it's necessary; just like trying to educate other peoples kids is necessary.

Sorry, Not your entire post just the sentence that IDSoon highlighted ..... and the Iowa comment was for another who posted that I didn't know anything about the problem because I lived in "Iowa" ..... which I may add has a VERY high percentage of illegals working in MANY processing plants.  
Jump to page : 1 2 3 4 5 6
Now viewing page 3 [20 messages per page]
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread
Message format

'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software