Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

STRENGTH and CONFIDENCE....

Jump to page :
Last activity 2019-07-11 9:02 PM
1 replies, 238 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

Ladyjockey 2
Reg. Jan 2018
Posted 2019-07-11 6:52 AM
Subject: STRENGTH and CONFIDENCE....

Veteran

Psalm 108:1 O God, my heart is steadfast: I will sing and give praise, even with my glory. The psalmist was writing from a position of strength and confidence, something not always seen the psalms.  David's praise came from truly sincere place, it appears to burst forth from inside him in a rush of spontaneous joy.   The praise was so enthusiastic and heartfelt that David was looking for a variety of ways to express it; with instruments, in the morning, and among the people. David was also clarifying the qualitative nature of his praise.  His exaltation for God was above that for any human being. And it was given against the backdrop fo previous deliverances.  The pslam culminates with a final request of help and sovereign intervention.  The value of the psalms is not just in their historic significance. They also proved a model for our own praise. For it is WITH God ALL things ARE possible Matthew 19:26.  Do you spend time expressing gratitude for what He has already done before you make a new set of requests?  LET YOUR PRAISES RING! Through your words, and through your actions AMEN 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2019-07-11 9:02 PM
Subject: RE: STRENGTH and CONFIDENCE....

My Heart Be Happy

Amen

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software