Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

I AM ONE!

Jump to page :
Last activity 2019-08-13 12:41 AM
1 replies, 160 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

Ladyjockey 2
Reg. Jan 2018
Posted 2019-08-12 7:44 AM
Subject: I AM ONE!

Veteran

I AM ONE! ONE of ninety nine...Matthew 18:12-14 what do you think? If a man owns one hundred sheep, and one of them wanders away, will he not leave the ninety nine on the hills and go to look for the one that wandered?  And if He finds it, I will tell you the truth, He is happier about that one sheep than abut the ninety nine that did not wander off.   In the same way Your Father God in Heaven is not willing that any of these little lost ones should be lost. I AM ONE!  I AM ONE of the ninety nine!  Are you of the ninety nine or are you the one wandering?  God is looking for YOU!  STOP! Wandering, go to Jesus....STOP! Asking God why me?  Ask God to USE me!!  REJOICE in Who God is, and what He HAS DONE!  Be FAITHFUL to do what God wants you to do, and wherever you are right now, His mercy is enough for you today. NOW take a DEEP BREATH, let it out...EVERY BREATH IS A GIFT FROM GOD!  IT IS A NEW BEGINNING!! A NEW START!  Whatever uncertainty or fear you face today, it is God alone who can see you through it. CALL UPON HIM! STOP wandering....God will EMPOWER you , be refreshed in His presence daily .. For it is WITH God ALL things ARE POSSIBLE Matthew 19:26  When you can't control what's happening. Control the way you respond what's happening for that is where the POWER IS! God doens't give you what you can handle, God HELPS us HANDLE what we are given...

Edited by Ladyjockey 2 2019-08-12 7:46 AM
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2019-08-13 12:41 AM
Subject: RE: I AM ONE!

My Heart Be Happy

Amen

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2019 PD9 Software