Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

2020 Utah Stallion Auction

Jump to page :
Last activity 2020-01-13 12:26 PM
6 replies, 535 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

Mis_Trev
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2019-12-30 12:15 PM
Subject: 2020 Utah Stallion Auction

Extreme Veteran

It's that time of the year again for the Utah Quarter Horse Racing Association Stallion Auction!  There are about 66 stallions so far and many are also apart of barrel racing incentives. Auction endt on January 15, 2020.  Below is a list that I have found thus far.. 

https://uqhrastallionauction.com/

Future Fortunes: Bigtime Favorite, Captain Courage, CD Rockin Da Wagon, Conn Creek, Fast Prize Jordan, First Moon Medley, Guys Eye Paint, Jess Being Valiant, JR Dynasty Mountain, PC Redwood Manny, View Me Flying... There may be more, but this is what I found for now. 

Pink Buckle: Guys Eye Paint, KVN Corona, PC Redwood Manny, PCR Pink Cadillac

Ruby Buckle: Bigtime Favorite, Fast Prize Jordan, Five Bar Cartel, Guys Eye Paint, KVN Corona, LT Tres Ta Fame, PC Redwood Manny, PCR Pink Cadillac, The Marfa Lights, Twoforthedough, and Winners Version

Royal Crown: Conn Creek and JR Dynasty Mountain

Farm/shipping fees are in addition to purchasing the breed fee so verify terms and conditions with each stallion farm. Terms & conditions cannot be seen via mobile device - you will have to use a computer (or again contact the farm directly).

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Mis_Trev
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2020-01-03 10:15 AM
Subject: RE: 2020 Utah Stallion Auction

Extreme Veteran

'BUMP'

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Chandler's Mom
Reg. Jan 2015
Posted 2020-01-03 8:14 PM

My Heart Be Happy

And again!

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Mis_Trev
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2020-01-13 10:43 AM

Extreme Veteran

Last reminder! lol   Auction is ending in two days. 

https://uqhrastallionauction.com/

Future Fortunes: Bigtime Favorite, Captain Courage, CD Rockin Da Wagon, Conn Creek, Fast Prize Jordan, First Moon Medley, Guys Eye Paint, Jess Being Valiant, JR Dynasty Mountain, PC Redwood Manny, View Me Flying... There may be more, but this is what I found for now. 

Pink Buckle: Guys Eye Paint, KVN Corona, PC Redwood Manny, PCR Pink Cadillac, Winners Version

Ruby Buckle: Bigtime Favorite, Fast Prize Jordan, Five Bar Cartel, Guys Eye Paint, KVN Corona, LT Tres Ta Fame, PC Redwood Manny, PCR Pink Cadillac, The Marfa Lights, Twoforthedough, and 

Royal Crown: Conn Creek and JR Dynasty Mountain

Farm/shipping fees are in addition to purchasing the breed fee so verify terms and conditions with each stallion farm. Terms & conditions cannot be seen via mobile device - you will have to use a computer (or again contact the farm directly).

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
JcNhEmI
Reg. Apr 2009
Posted 2020-01-13 11:11 AM

Living within my means

I'm kind of amazed at the lack of bids on some of the stallions. 

If a stallion doesn't get any bids do you keep his auction open or close it regardless?

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Whiteboy
Reg. Jul 2012
Posted 2020-01-13 11:37 AM

Military family

That's White "Man" to You

JcNhEmI - 2020-01-13 11:11 AM

If a stallion doesn't get any bids do you keep his auction open or close it regardless?

Usually they let you buy it after the auction ends for 1/2 the breed fee.    I'm a little surprised about the non race stallions in a race auction.  They obviously aren't going to go to the track, so maybe they are just supporting the auction?? Doesn't make much sense.  

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Mis_Trev
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2020-01-13 12:26 PM

Extreme Veteran

Whiteboy - 2020-01-13 10:37 AM

JcNhEmI - 2020-01-13 11:11 AM

Usually they let you buy it after the auction ends for 1/2 the breed fee.    I'm a little surprised about the non race stallions in a race auction.  They obviously aren't going to go to the track, so maybe they are just supporting the auction?? Doesn't make much sense.  

You are correct that if a stallion does not sell - the breed can still be purchased afterward for the minimum bid.  There will just be no berth credit for the Beehive (I believe thats how it works -- I do not run the site so that would have to be verified with the auction contact). 

The benefit of the auction is berths to the UQHRA Beehive Futurity (for race horses).  The stallion owner and bid purchaser gets a berth credit.  Most of the 'non-track' stallions are Utah based - If you look at the stallion owners there are many that are heavily involved in both the track and barrel racing communities.  We have a lot of off the track QH that make it to the barrel pen in the Intermountain area as well. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software