Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

guppy tank mates

Jump to page :
Last activity 2020-07-04 11:28 AM
2 replies, 264 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Teen Talk
Refresh

alisha11
Reg. Jul 2020
Posted 2020-07-03 3:29 AM
Subject: guppy tank mates

boon

Hey, guys! I'm a new here and I'm totally new into this aquarium-fishes sphere. A few days ago was my birthday, and my friends gave me a tank and three guppies. I want to buy other fishes, but I need a little help. From your experience, which fishes will be the best to buy, or maybe, someone can recommend me quality blogs dedicated to fishes, where I can find that info?
Thanks in advance!

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
patrick56
Reg. Jul 2020
Posted 2020-07-03 3:38 AM
Subject: RE: guppy tank mates

boon

Hey, Alisha! I congratulate you on your birthday, and you know, an aquarium is a great present. It seems to me that you have great and lovely friends because it's a perfect present! Guppies are my favorite fishes because I find them very beautiful. I have up to 10 guppies in my tank. Also, I have neons, rainbows, acanthophthalmus kuhlii, and danio, and I can say that they all get along well with each other. I plan to buy a bigger aquarium because I want to purchase new fishes, and now I'm doing some researches. I want all my fishes to live in comfort. You can find more about Guppy Tank Mates from the blog post, which seems informative and useful for me. I hope that the info there will help you, and you'll buy great fishes.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
GeminiStarAce
Reg. Nov 2011
Posted 2020-07-04 11:28 AM
Subject: RE: guppy tank mates

Elite Veteran

I have some guppies in with red eye tetras and my male beta fish. A friend of mine has guppies in with an algae eater and other types of tetras/guppies. In my experience guppies tend to mix well with a number of fish, but be careful because they can have babies like crazy!

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software