Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Shoulder Relief Cinch

Jump to page :
Last activity 2020-07-31 9:07 AM
1 replies, 317 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

GeminiStarAce
Reg. Nov 2011
Posted 2020-07-30 3:21 PM
Subject: Shoulder Relief Cinch

Elite Veteran

I previously had a TSF Shoulder Relief Cinch for my mare. I measured her like they stated on the website and ordered the 32". It was way too long. It was almost up to the saddle pad on either side. I recently sold it and wanted to order another one. I remeasured her thinking maybe her losing weight was the reason for the poor fit, but she is still measuring at 32". Has anyone else had this issue? Should I go down to a 30" or a 28"? I really don't want to end up with the wrong size. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
babbsywabbsy
Reg. Feb 2016
Posted 2020-07-31 9:07 AM
Subject: RE: Shoulder Relief Cinch

Extreme Veteran

If the 32" was waaay too big I might go with the 28" so that would drop it 2 inches on either side, away from your saddle pad. I know returns can be a pain sometimes but maybe order both sizes and see which one fits better. I do it with shoes all the time. lol. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2020 PD9 Software