Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in 3-4 months in a healthy way while running high mileage?

Jump to page :
Last activity 2021-02-24 2:39 AM
2 replies, 102 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Sticky Forum
Click to return to Barrel Talk
Refresh

WanSko
Reg. Feb 2021
Posted 2021-02-17 4:15 AM
Subject: Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in 3-4 months in a healthy way while running high mileage?

boon

I have a qualifying race in 3 months and a championship race in 4 months and I'm a little overwheight with 15-20 pounds of fat to lose and I was wondering if it's still possible or is it already too late?

Ideally in healthy way without getting injured or having to lower my mileage not to get injuried.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Lucifer656
Reg. Feb 2021
Posted 2021-02-17 4:47 AM
Subject: RE: Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in 3-4 months in a healthy way while running high mileage?

boon

Don't worry about losing muscle. You will lose some, it's not a big deal. Your body works that way - it's either generally catabolic or generally anabolic. What you can do is:

- be in a slight calorie deficit. more is not better here. -500 a day is your maximum
- eat more protein - this will spare some muscle
- doing low intensity (long slow jogs are ideal) activities on an empty stomach will help
- add coffee and yohimbine for better effect for those jogs
- don't worry too much about specific numbers - you will get close enough to your optimal weight in 3 months if you do everything right, but it might be not what you had in your mind

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
WilliG
Reg. Feb 2021
Posted 2021-02-24 2:39 AM
Subject: RE: Is it possible to lose 15-20 pounds in 3-4 months in a healthy way while running high mileage?

boon

I lost a lot of weight when I bought testosterone propionate online. It's probably not the healthiest way to lose weight, but after I did it, I started running and exercising every day, and I have to confirm that I lost over 20 pounds. I'll leave you a link to where I bought it, https://steroid-pharm.com/testosterone-propionate.html in case you're interested. Now I live a happy life about my body and follow a diet. it really changed my life for the better.

Edited by WilliG 2021-02-24 2:40 AM
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software