Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Podcast - Animal comminicator

Jump to page :
Last activity 2021-04-12 5:50 PM
14 replies, 590 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

scwebster
Reg. Mar 2013
Posted 2021-04-07 1:09 PM
Subject: Podcast - Animal comminicator

Expert

Anyone watch the latest podcast on The Gauge? Honestly, after listening..I am so intrigued. Has anyone here used Kathleen (or other animal communicator)? I'd love to hear about your experience.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Rausch_Jessica
Reg. Sep 2006
Posted 2021-04-07 1:17 PM
Subject: RE: Podcast - Animal comminicator

Extreme Veteran

I recently just listened to that podcast as well! Remarkably interesting to say the least. I would like to hear some testimonials or give it a try!

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Aggieruns17
Reg. Jul 2017
Posted 2021-04-07 2:25 PM

Regular

Was fine overall, nothing I couldn't tell you about my horses though (but I have always just "known" things about animals and people ahead of time)... what super turned me off is when I mentioned a miscarriage I had and she (not sure if the same lady from the podcast ) went OFF on me on how she "saw it" but it isn't a life and had no right to mourn it. It wasn't her opinion that turned me off as much as the hatred that came out along with it - I have never sensed such anger talking to someone about something. Maybe she is dealing with something herself and it struck a cord, but figured it was worth mentioning.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
rodeodreamin
Reg. Aug 2004
Posted 2021-04-07 2:26 PM

Expert

Sooooo same!  It was a very interesting podcast.  I would love to give it a try.  When I looked early yesterday morning when I was listening, her appts were over a month out.  I bet with all the attention from the podcast it's even longer now.  

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
FNR2016
Reg. Feb 2020
Posted 2021-04-07 2:41 PM

I've talked with Michelle Mix a couple times in the last month. My horse has had some super faint "lameness." I just felt something off. She had been checked by my performance vet twice. Had chiro and acupuncture twice. At the first vet appointment the saddle was causing some back issues. Slight tenderness in stifle, but not enough to even inject. Second vet check I had changed saddles and my vet said she was the soundest thing she'd seen in months. I decided to call Michelle because, well, why not give it a try. She first went through and told me all the areas where she was sensing pain/inflammation. She told me the mare didn't like the old saddle and thought she liked the new one, but wasn't sure yet. Then (and this is what got me), she asked if I sit crooked. She said that my mare told her that I am weak on my right side and that her pain is coming from compensating me...I've had knee surgery on the right and had a major hip injury that has caused scar tissue and limited mobility. There's no way she could have known that over the phone. I haven't posted about it on social and my profile is private even if I had. My mare's right side is the one she's been off on and, obviously, that lines up with my "bad" side. I had body work done and added another Stride supplement. When I touched back with Michelle, the mare showed to be much better and told Michelle she likes her new saddle pad. We still have some things to work on, and I've started my own PT, but Michelle was absolutely helpful. 

I looked to schedule with Kathleen, but she was booked way out and I needed something pretty quick. I'd be interested in still scheduling since she seems to focus a lot on their personalities, where Michelle seemed more focused on the physical. Kathleen is booked to mid June right now

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
JcNhEmI
Reg. Apr 2009
Posted 2021-04-07 3:16 PM

Living within my means

I really enjoyed the podcast. I'm fascinated by people with a gift like Kathleen.

I've used animal communicators before one lady was great the frist couple times but not great the last. I get they are human and have bad days too so I just chalked it up to that. 

Another lady I used I seen people rave about her on FB, she was terrible. Wanted to talk about her training ability with hard to load/unload horses. 

biggest waste of my time and money.

I'd really like to give Kathleen a try. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
euchee
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2021-04-07 7:53 PM

Lived to tell about it and will never do it again

How much info do you give the communicators before they start talking about your animal?

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
fulltiltfilly
Reg. Dec 2008
Posted 2021-04-08 6:32 AM

I hate cooking and cleaning

Typically you just give animals name, age, breed and color. I did consult with a local gal via email and I had to send her a picture. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
TrailGirl
Reg. Jan 2014
Posted 2021-04-08 7:11 AM

Elite Veteran

I am a skeptic.  I just think folks that are "good at it" are really just very perceptive individuals and it is the client/human they are "reading" and not an animal they are not with in person and have never seen.  They do this over the phone yes?

Anyone remember the Psychic Friends Network?  One of the prominent former "psychic readers" of that company has since described it this way:

When asked by ABC News if psychics are real, Edward said "No, they're not real. It's just a matter of intuition. If you're good with people, you learn how to read people. Do you want to be a real estate agent ... or clairvoyant? ... They're all a similar skill set. It's a skill you can learn. It's real, but it's nothing supernatural."

It can sure have entertainment value...and maybe they can help you realize or understand something you already feel/think about your animal.  But it's not magic IMO  

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
sassy&tessa
Reg. Jul 2008
Posted 2021-04-08 1:16 PM

Dr. Ruth

I have.  The first time was when Grasshopper was at the vet after our accident.  There were things she knew I had NOT put out in public.  And there were things she knew about him that there is no way she could have.  It was heartbreaking but what I needed at the same time.

I have since used her again on horses that have stumped me and while they weren't nearly specific, it was still uncanny how accurate she was with personalities and how they move/work/what upsets them/etc.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
KatieMac88
Reg. Apr 2012
Posted 2021-04-09 1:22 PM

Elite Veteran

sassy&tessa - 2021-04-08 1:16 PM

I have.  The first time was when Grasshopper was at the vet after our accident.  There were things she knew I had NOT put out in public.  And there were things she knew about him that there is no way she could have.  It was heartbreaking but what I needed at the same time.

I have since used her again on horses that have stumped me and while they weren't nearly specific, it was still uncanny how accurate she was with personalities and how they move/work/what upsets them/etc.

I'm really intrigued by what Katheleen does.

Did you have her communicate with your horse in person or remotely? I just have to wonder if it would work as well remotely?

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
okhorselover
Reg. Feb 2016
Posted 2021-04-09 2:26 PM

Elite Veteran

I use to but NEVER AGAIN 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
ropin1
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2021-04-10 12:35 PM

Extreme Veteran

I used one on a gelding that randomly rolled my horse shoer when he was doing his left hind leg. Couldn't figure out what the deal was. We thought he got bit by something. I found out it had happened a couple others times before I got the horse home. On a whim I decided to call a communicator. This was a new horse that I had only had on the place for a week or so and I hadn't even ridden him much less posted more than a pic on FB.

The communicator asked his name, color, etc and then said what would you like to ask.

I simply asked her what happened with the shoer. She said that his left hind he had like a siatic pain and it hurt him really bad and that is why he jerked his foot away. He also told her the name of the person that had been riding him by first name (which I also never posted to anyone other than close friends) and that he didn't like his barn name (Houdini) because he didn't want to escape and wanted to be called something different. 

After that I had a chiro come out and give him a once over and his entire left side from neck to hip was all out of whack with most of the soreness being in his low back and hip area. 

So that is my experience. When she (or he, the horse) said specifically left hind hurt him that did shock me a bit. I changed some things (like his name), got some chiro and give him Domoresdan when we shoe but the experince was good for me. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
willrodeo4food
Reg. Dec 2004
Posted 2021-04-12 5:13 PM

pressure dripper

okhorselover - 2021-04-09 12:26 PM

I use to but NEVER AGAIN 

I would love to know why not if you care to PM me.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
JcNhEmI
Reg. Apr 2009
Posted 2021-04-12 5:50 PM

Living within my means

okhorselover - 2021-04-09 1:26 PM

I use to but NEVER AGAIN 

I'm really curious as to why you'll never use one again. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software