Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Teton Ridge

Jump to page :
Last activity 2021-12-03 12:18 PM
41 replies, 2492 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

Southtxponygirl
Reg. Nov 2006
Posted 2021-12-03 11:10 AM
Subject: RE: Teton Ridge

A Somebody to Everybody

okhorselover - 2021-12-03 10:51 AM

Mighty Broke - 2021-12-03 8:44 AM

okhorselover - 2021-12-02 8:29 PM

This is scary. I just googled teton ridge. Teton Ridge Ranch accommodates no more people than can fit in its horse-drawn sleigh: 14. Typically, however, no more than 10 at a time enjoy this Tetonia, Idaho, retreat, which is said to be owned by Microsoft billionaire Paul Allen (though ranch officials decline to comment on their boss' identity).Mar 1, 2004

Thomas Tull owns Teton Ridge---google him. He is an amazing story, he is NOT CHINA. He sold a production company years ago to a China entity and now says that the China he dealt with back then is not the China we are dealing with now and he sees China as the biggest threat to America. People are complaining about him donating to Democrats---Trump did the same thing when in the business world. 

I know Mel well enough to know he wouldn't approve of a bad deal. I'll wait & see what happens. Alot of crap going on in this world today. My question again, why be buying up horse industries ? To better the western way of life ??  It's fine the way it was. And no Sherry would never be involved in anything bad but people can be known to be deseiving. 

I think our way of life and the Western Lifestyle is great!! I dont see how it can be improved any better then what it is now, and having a city person coming in and telling everybody that he can improved it better then what it is now IS hog wash!!! I just wonder why hes buying up every thing possable in such a hurry. I just pray hes really doing this out of the goodness of his heart.

I think buying up Space would have been better myself, lol.. And leave things the way they are, nothings broken!! The way things have been going with the President I dont trust anybody that thinks they can improve our lifestyle. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
want2chase3
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2021-12-03 12:18 PM
Subject: RE: Teton Ridge

Warrior Mom

Just because they are amongst the elite of the sport and have made it this far doesn't make them immune to poor business decisions and or making a mistake. Money can make very smart talented people do very stupid things. I stand by that something isn't exactly right with all this. I was really pulling for Dona Kay last night. But I was pleased with the leader board. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2021 PD9 Software