Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

You are logged in as a guest. Logon or register an account to access more features.

Your thoughts on cbd products

Jump to page :
Last activity 2022-08-06 7:29 AM
12 replies, 664 views

View previous thread :: View next thread
   General Discussion -> Barrel Talk
Refresh

AleksShamles
Reg. Oct 2021
Posted 2022-07-27 7:05 AM
Subject: Your thoughts on cbd products

Do you believe that cbd products actually have so many health benefits? I want to try, but it's hard to find a reliable store on the internet

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
rodeorun68
Reg. Jan 2004
Posted 2022-08-04 12:55 PM
Subject: RE: Your thoughts on cbd products

Cyber World Challenged

We use CBD products daily for the humans & animals. Definitely see the different benefits in everyone. For me personally, it regulates my old age issues pretty well. I have our dogs on it and they have better hair coats and the older ones seem to move way better. The horses have similar benefits; better focus, more even moods, and they move better. I liked the PhytoSana product so much that I decided to be a dealer. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
CanCan
Reg. May 2004
Posted 2022-08-04 3:16 PM

Military family

Keeper of the King Snake

I've tried 2 brands for me and horse. I couldn't see any results. Of course my results smoking my first weed last year were less than encouraging. I almost choked to death. I didn't feel any different, so I retreated to my horse trailer in total disgust and proceeded to eat an entire can of off brand Pringles. 

Edited by CanCan 2022-08-04 3:20 PM
↑ Top ↓ Bottom
FLITASTIC
Reg. Jun 2012
Posted 2022-08-05 11:52 AM

Expert

I was able to take my foundered horse off NSAIDS with a CBD oil that a board member sells here. Its illegal in CA, but I always get my unmarked package of miracle juice for my horse. THe CBD in most brands for horses is like 50-100mg. THis stuff is 800!

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Tailwind
Reg. Sep 2003
Posted 2022-08-05 2:12 PM

Elite Veteran

I have tried 4 different CBD products, never found any help with them

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
want2chase3
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2022-08-05 2:55 PM

Warrior Mom

You've got to make sure what you're using is the real seal. So many counterfeits out there .. literally on every corner. Every gas station has cbd or hemp oil on their counters with all the other garbage. You gotta make sure you're dealing with the real thing and you'll most likely reap the benefits.  I personally haven't used it on myself or horses. But I do use hemp quite a bit .. I have the oil. I bought a bag of hemp pellets for my horses. 1 will not touch them lol they smell just like my hemp oil so I can't say I blame him. Not the best taste or smell but I've had success using it on myself for little alignments here n there. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
lonely va barrelxr
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2022-08-05 3:18 PM

Reaching for the stars....

FLITASTIC - 2022-08-05 12:52 PM

I was able to take my foundered horse off NSAIDS with a CBD oil that a board member sells here. Its illegal in CA, but I always get my unmarked package of miracle juice for my horse. THe CBD in most brands for horses is like 50-100mg. THis stuff is 800!

Well, board members daughter . . 

Lex worked for a large cbd/thc distributor for several years that was bought out by an even larger distributor and laid off all the previous companys employees. In trying to find quality products after working in the industry she found out how little cbd is actually in products and knew it wasn't a therapeudic amount. She is developing products for horses, dogs and humans, all with a true therapeudic amount of cbd. The horse product was developed for my Zan, who retired from racing this year but is still parading around like a 3yo all the time in his field. This stuff will not heal surgical or say level 5 lamenesses, but it will end inflammation so the horse can heal easier, or simply be in less inflammation pain. I am waiting for her to get her website up and running before signing her up for advertising since we're all used to point and click to purchase stuff these days.

Flitastics horses story is even more impressive than Zans. He is still running his horse very successfully! Zan was retired and will remain retired, but he's earned it after 15 years of running.

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
JLazyT_perf_horses
Reg. Dec 2010
Posted 2022-08-05 3:23 PM

Expert

want2chase3 - 2022-08-05 2:55 PM

You've got to make sure what you're using is the real seal. So many counterfeits out there .. literally on every corner. Every gas station has cbd or hemp oil on their counters with all the other garbage. You gotta make sure you're dealing with the real thing and you'll most likely reap the benefits.  I personally haven't used it on myself or horses. But I do use hemp quite a bit .. I have the oil. I bought a bag of hemp pellets for my horses. 1 will not touch them lol they smell just like my hemp oil so I can't say I blame him. Not the best taste or smell but I've had success using it on myself for little alignments here n there. 

My friend feeds one of the brands of hemp pellets and we have a newly retired cop boarding at the barn, and he finally asked the other day why it smells like pot in the feed area lol. I tried a few of them on my flighty mare, didn't help her. But whatever he uses has calmed his down a ton, he doesn't pull back and panic like a first time colt when you throw a saddle pad on him. I know full spectrum is better than broad spectrum, Phytosana is full spectrum. I haven't tried it though 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
FLITASTIC
Reg. Jun 2012
Posted 2022-08-05 3:33 PM

Expert

lonely va barrelxr - 2022-08-05 1:18 PM

FLITASTIC - 2022-08-05 12:52 PM

Well, board members daughter . . 

Lex worked for a large cbd/thc distributor for several years that was bought out by an even larger distributor and laid off all the previous companys employees. In trying to find quality products after working in the industry she found out how little cbd is actually in products and knew it wasn't a therapeudic amount. She is developing products for horses, dogs and humans, all with a true therapeudic amount of cbd. The horse product was developed for my Zan, who retired from racing this year but is still parading around like a 3yo all the time in his field. This stuff will not heal surgical or say level 5 lamenesses, but it will end inflammation so the horse can heal easier, or simply be in less inflammation pain. I am waiting for her to get her website up and running before signing her up for advertising since we're all used to point and click to purchase stuff these days.

Flitastics horses story is even more impressive than Zans. He is still running his horse very successfully! Zan was retired and will remain retired, but he's earned it after 15 years of running.

LOL I didn't want to give away to much info..... so I made it vague. Anyway, yes, this is the source of the CBD my horses use. Great stuff and pricing is actually WAY CHEAPER than the lower mg junk. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
want2chase3
Reg. May 2009
Posted 2022-08-05 3:38 PM

Warrior Mom

I'm not very educated on hemp/cbd stuff but aren't they 2 different things? I bought hemp pellets. It doesn't mention cbd. They are big ol pellets but crumble very easy and dissolve fast in my soaked feed. But that smell.. its very evident! The other 3 horses will eat it alright. I got mine from a company called Turtle mountain flax company.  Great customer service BTW and I'll definitely be ordering my flax from them when it's time. My dogs and rabbits absolutely love these hemp pellets too... little weirdos 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
lonely va barrelxr
Reg. Apr 2005
Posted 2022-08-05 4:07 PM

Reaching for the stars....

CanCan - 2022-08-04 4:16 PM

I've tried 2 brands for me and horse. I couldn't see any results. Of course my results smoking my first weed last year were less than encouraging. I almost choked to death. I didn't feel any different, so I retreated to my horse trailer in total disgust and proceeded to eat an entire can of off brand Pringles. 

Be glad you felt nothing with the weed!! It took my daughter years to talk me into using the cbd stuff because there was no way I wanted anything to do with a thc 'high!' My last time with that was one hit and I was hallucenogenically comatose for 6 hours after . . 

It's all in the amount of cbd per dose. I used a lesser cbd product for a couple years before trying my daughters cbd cream. I felt a difference, but it was barely there compared to her cream. If there is only a drop of cbd oil in a quart of carrier, it isn't going to do anything. If the product has high quality and high quantity of cbd, you will feel a difference. One of my friends has plantar fasciitis and stands on concrete for 12 hour shifts. She was pretty much 100% lame on that foot. She started using this cream and her coworkers though she'd had surgery or something because she stopped limping. Her hr department talked to my daughter about ingredients to be sure my friend wouldn't test dirty, she sent them the labs on her ingredients and nope, no dirty testing with her product, even with the quality and quantity of cbd in her creams. 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
jd&ez
Reg. Oct 2003
Posted 2022-08-06 7:29 AM

Expert

AleksShamles - 2022-07-27 7:05 AM

Do you believe that cbd products actually have so many health benefits? I want to try, but it's hard to find a reliable store on the internet

Just a few years ago I tried CBD oils for almosta year. 3 different brands. On the recomendation of my brother. He's disabled from an injury to his back in the coal mines. He feels the CBD ol is a miracle drug. Swears that it has done wonders for him. The reason I tried different brands was may sid that different formulations work differently on differenent people. I never saw any benefit from it. My brother swears it even helps him slep. It didn't do that for me either. 

I don't think any harm came from it either. So you might want to give it a try? 

↑ Top ↓ Bottom
Jump to page :
Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

© Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World
'
Registered to: Barrel Horse World
(Delete all cookies set by this site)
Running MegaBBS ASP Forum Software
© 2002-2022 PD9 Software