Come on in Folks on-line

Today is

FS Bullys Fireball

Ad #370834 | Viewed 2205 times

Share Facebook Twitter Pinterest

6 yr old buckskin barrel stud - This stallion is the real deal!

Registered Name:FS Bullys FireballAge:6
Price:$17,500.00Color:Buckskin
Sire:This Bullys On Fire
Dam:Zips Flashy SupriseLocation:Meadville
Height:15StatePA
Sex:Stallion

Radiographs not available

6 year old, AQHA, 15 hand buckskin stallion - FS Bullys Fireball aka “Hustler”.
Born and raised, broke and trained at home here at Four Seasons Equestrian Center in Northwest Pennsylvania. Owner is switching career entirely from barrel racing to cutting and has already acquired a cutting stallion to promote for the next few years, putting this guy out of a job, and out of a “purpose” here with us.
Has been hauled consistently throughout the 2021 season and has continued to stun us with every ride. Broke right and trained correct with lots of flex, stride and willingness. Already running in the 2D/3D after one season and is just barely loping through. Still filling out and is as correct as they come. All you have to do is add speed. The work is done, this dude is just so cool.

Here’s the scoop:
-Not hot in the least. Walks in and out of the pen, ties all day, will tie out over night, has been hauled with mares/babies/geldings, camped and will do anything you ask. A child could ride this horse. Uncomplicated but fancy when applied.
-A respectful and honest stallion. Has his small stud moments but will stand in a pen of mares waiting for his run. Will warm up and focus on his job in whatever pen you please and will stall next to/tie out with whoever you are hauling with. Take him right out of the field and stall and saddle up. Honest citizen.
-Has foals on the ground and babies coming next year. Incredibly correct babies with wonderful conformation and style. Photos available.
-Is a gentleman for live cover and is phantom trained to collect and ship. Breeding facility on site so has been trained to jump since the start. Wonderful shipper, semen analysis available.
-5 panel N/N and genetic color tested.
-Sound, sane, full of personality. Front shoes on for hard work but barefoot in the winter. Never any injections - regular magnawave and chiropractor treatments. Current on all vaccines and coggins - ready to go.
-Stalled with daily turnout. Respectful of boundaries and fences.

I would not call this a “ my loss your gain” scenario, this horse is incredible and our hearts have kept him here for years because he’s just easy. But we are doing this incredible athlete a disservice by not using him to his full potential since converting our program over to cutting/cowhorses. In a dedicated barrel racers hands, he will be your next weekend warrior, your qualifier, your herd sire, and an unbeatable partner. I literally do not have a bad thing to say about this horse. He has had several different jockeys and a slew of people that will vouch for his character - farrier, vet, massage therapists, clients, stable management and jockeys. When I say that this guy is the real deal, I mean it. All the hard work is done, and it’s time for his next adventure.

Any other questions or anything specific please give me a call or send an email. This horse does have a Facebook stud page under his registered name. Vet checks and X-rays available at buyers expense. Endless pictures and videos available. -Alexis

• Runs poles
  • © Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World