PriceColor:Sorrel
Sire:PYC COWBOY CARTEL
Dam:JETTIN IN ROSEBUDSLocation:West Point
Height:15.2StateTX
Sex:Gelding

Radiographs not available

PYC JETTIN COWBOY aka Pendleton
2018 AQHA 15.2 Sorrel Gelding

Take a look at this prospect, he is the half-brother to the infamous (“Tequila") out of the same Dam of the 2019 and 2020 Texas Junior High State Champion Barrel Racer and 2021 Texas Junior High State Reserve Champion Barrel Racer, ridden by Devin Young and the 2021 Junior National Finals Rodeo (NFR) Barrel Racer, ridden by Devin Young recently held in Ft. Worth, Texas and most recently 2021 ANHA Shootout Champion in Waco, Texas.

Pendleton was started at 2 years old, is broke, has a very nice handle, and is smooth riding. He is a gentle giant and has never offered to buck. You can stay off of him and he is the same horse when you get back on. He is quick and catty. He has no bad habits, gets along well with other horses. He is currently being started on the barrels, has been hauled, trailers well.

He is current on all vaccines and teeth. NO TRADES, so please do not ask. Please, No tire kickers! Vet checks welcome at buyers expense. Will consider any reasonable offer.

• 2-4 year old prospects
  • Sire's Sire:
    PYC PAINT YOUR WAGON
    Sire's sire's sire
    CORONA CARTEL
    Sire's sire's dam
    DASH N FOLLIES
    Sire's Dam:
    LADY DASH BJT
    Sire's dam's sire
    DASH FOR CASH
    Sire's dam's dam
    THE SMOOTH LADY
    Dam's Sire:
    ROSEBUDS BOY CODY
    Dam's Sire Sire
    ROSEBUD KING
    Dam's sire's dam
    HOCO'S SUE CODY
    Dam's Dam:
    WISH I WAS A JET
    Dam's dam's Sire
    JET TORO
    Dam's dam's dam
    SECRET WISH
    © Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World