2014 Stallion FrostburnsXRebeccaRyon

Registered Name:FrostaraptorAge:7
Price:$5,000.00Color:Palomino
Sire:Frostburns
Dam:Rebecca RyonLocation:Colby
Height:15StateKS
Sex:Stallion

Radiographs not available

Divorce forces sale of this phenomenal animal. Open to offers for less for retained breedings. “Roush” was on track to begin his barrel racing career when first Covid sidelined him and then a major injury that resulted in the complete tear of his common digital extensor tendon on his hind right leg. He has been rehabbed, the wound has healed, however he is not performance sound any longer. Therefore he is being sold as BREEDING SOUND ONLY. He easily covers mares and mounts the dummy since his injury has healed. Roush is trained to collect for AI, hand breeding and pasture breeding. Due to focusing on his training and riding career, he only has two foals on the ground out of a personal mare of mine and one on the way for 2022. Roush is one of the few young horses in the industry that still has Go Man Go AND Rocket Wrangler on his papers!

• Breeding Stock
  • Sire's Sire:
    Sun Frost
    Sire's sire's sire
    Docs Jack Frost
    Sire's sire's dam
    Prissy Cline
    Sire's Dam:
    War Leo’s Tiger
    Sire's dam's sire
    Tigers War Leo
    Sire's dam's dam
    Gay Town
    Dam's Sire:
    Windy Ryon
    Dam's Sire Sire
    Go Man Go
    Dam's sire's dam
    Silent Night
    Dam's Dam:
    Geneseo
    Dam's dam's Sire
    Rocket Wrangler
    Dam's dam's dam
    Saralima
    © Copyright 2002- BarrelHorseWorld.com All rights reserved including digital rights

Support - Contact / Log in to my account

Working Truck World Working Horse World Cargo Trailer World Horse Trailer World Roping Horse World